The hotel is placed in the most interesting part of the town - between Oxford Circus and Picadily Circus tube stations, so you can easily use red, blue and couple of other tube lines. Lots of bars restaurats around, so i really loved the location.
Staff is friendly and helpful, so that is nice. No free wifi and the rate for a day is high, so decided to use it only in lobby. Standart double rooms do not a have a good street view, so if you want it to be nice - take superior.
Did not like the style of the furniture inside, seems to be not the level of 5* hotel, but for 182 pounds a night it is fine for such a location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of London’s bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse offers a great location for business and leisure travelers. The Hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features with a modern twist. While staying with us you can enjoy a meal in Silk restaurant who has been converted from the old Number One court, relax in Sanook Spa or enjoy a cocktail on our roof terrace or in one of the cell in the bar... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LondonMarketing.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse
- Courthouse Hotel London, England