The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice. iI is in a great location - especially for shopping.
Wifi is very expensive (although they have free wifi in the lobby.)
Lobby furniture is too low and trendy - and to hard to get up from!!
As part of the Doubletree chain they have nice warm cookies for you every night. Nice tuch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of London’s bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse offers a great location for business and leisure travelers. The Hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features with a modern twist. While staying with us you can enjoy a meal in Silk restaurant who has been converted from the old Number One court, relax in Sanook Spa or enjoy a cocktail on our roof terrace or in one of the cell in the bar... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, LondonMarketing.com, EasyToBook and Priceline so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse
- Courthouse Hotel London, England