“Day of relaxation” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #513 of 1,022 Activities in London
17 attraction reviews
“Day of relaxation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Came here 4 hours before my appointment with my boyfriend to enjoy the facilities. Sauna pool jacuzzi sitting area this was great free cold water beautiful multi colour lights in the sauna the area itself was small but did the job considering we were the only ones there. Locker area was lovely jewellery box hangers all safe showers had 2 heads with different pressures along with hairdryer and straighteners. Robes towels and slipper provided. Was nice to have time together as a couple very peaceful seemed to be alot of staff wondering around a little distracting. Cost 120pp for 1 hour treatment massage and access to spa facilities i would suggest this was over priced. The treatment itself was great very relaxing time went so fast disposable underwear provided the lady literally covered my whole body me and my boyfriend were in a couples room.. She used scents lotions oils was great. After treatment we went to a relaxing room with small snacks and green teas. The decor was lovely! So modern and had a arabic flare everything clean and well presented 5* facilities.

Newcastle
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing A Rasul Pamper Treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I visited the St Pancras spa on a Monday I had off work, on my own for a treat. I planned to use the gym before enjoying some R&R, however, I was informed upon arrival that the gym wasn't open as it was being painted. The manager did offer me a pass to go back and use it another time but it was very disappointing not be be aware of this in advance as I'd planned my day and would now miss out on my work out. So, I had a little bit of time before my treatment, where I sat by the small pool area (I didn't use any of the other facilities) and despite being a Monday, it was very busy. My treatment was the Rasul pamper treat which was for one hour and comprised of a massage and facial. It was incredible, one of the best spa treatments I've ever had and extremely relaxing. Afterwards, I sat in the small relaxation area which is lovely and enjoyed some rose tea. Overall the fantastic treatment made up for the disappointment of the gym being closed and I would go back.

Visited March 2014
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I purchased a spa day as a treat for my sister who had been away for a year travelling, and I picked this spa because I thought that it would be exceptional. Sadly it was not. The receptionists were rude and surly, we were told off for taking a magazine into the spa area to read. Every time anyone wanted to use the jacuzzi they had to ask staff to turn it on, the changing rooms were very small, especially when a mum was changing her baby in there which meant that we had to change in the corridor outside the toilets. The treatments were great but unfortunately this did not make up for the rest of the day.

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Spa Experience...Loved it We will be back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just came from one of the best Spa experiences. We love travelling and have been around to few of the best hotels around the globe. I am not a trip advisor writer but I thought I should write about the great experience I had in this unique hotel spa. The receptionist welcomed us in a very cheerful manner and was very informative and knowledgeable, she showed us around and explained everything we needed to know and she was very friendly. We wanted to celebrate our 5th anniversary in a special way and a friend of ours suggested this spa. Our treatment was fantastic and we thought it was good value for money. We are regular spa goers and this was one of the best spa experiences we have had so far. The therapist was very professional and pleasant, she checked the pressure, the music in the room. I don't sleep generally during the treatments in fact I don't remember when I fell a sleep last but during the treatment it was very difficult for me to keep my eyes open! We especially enjoyed the treats which came after our treatments as a surprise for our anniversary!.We did not plan to spend the whole day in the spa but we loved it so much that we decided to stay back and relax. The swimming area was impressive, the pool size was ok but the water temperature was perfect and the ambiance is breath taking. One of the Spa girls was very happy to give us a history brief, the swimming pool area used to be the kitchen in olden days....WOW!! the way it has been restored it is unbelievable. The spa is well maintained and you can tell that the staff is very proud of it. Don't remember the therapists name but both were brilliant. I do recommend anybody reading this to try it for yourself....Thank you for making it so special for us..