Booked a table on a deal, 3 course and glass of champagne, £39, seems reasonable.
- Soup to start, comes cold but tasty nice
- Prosciutto with goats cheese, as you would expect.
- Both had duck for mains. You can't choose how you want it cooked. Duck was grey in colour and not pink as you would expect. As our order was taken incorrectly and they had to take it back my duck has bled out on the plate while my partners hadn't.
- Sides of skinny fries and sweet potato fries, price of these on the menu is very small so ended up costing £10 for both. My fries were luke warm and by the end of my main were chewy.
- Desert was chocolate dome which was the highlight, peach melba covered in white chocolate. The waiter then pours over hot raspberry sauce and melts the chocolate dome,
- Hustle and bustle of a restaurants. Would be good if you are sitting on the sides but when sat in the middle can get quite annoying. We were originally sat on one side of the restaurant but had to be moved due to the air conditioning being to cold. Request to move towards the window not allowed.
Final bill £130 including £13 service as went for 2 courses + the champagne which you don't have to have and save yourself £22.
Nice setting and half decent staff but overpriced for quality of food. There are better restaurants in the Savoy to eat at.
If you own or manage Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.