“Two visits in two days!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #102 of 17,465 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: TOZI is a vibrant Italian restaurant and bar specialising in Venetian cicchetti (small plates) and classic Italian cocktails. Inspired by the casual dining ethos of the Veneto region, TOZI puts the emphasis on quality, seasonal ingredients - sourced where possible from the best Italian producers. The all-day menu is served in the restaurant and bar, and is designed to be shared amongst friends, family and colleagues in an informal, welcoming environment. TOZI interiors combine natural materials such as wood, marble, bronze and stone and one-off, hand-picked elements either custom-designed for TOZI or hand-picked from London's best vintage markets. The feel is warm and informal, with vintage Italian prints adorning the walls and a sense of theatre provided by an open kitchen and colourful displays of salami, breads and vegetables.
Argyle, Texas
“Two visits in two days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped for some prosecco and a meat and cheese plate one afternoon and had such a nice time that we went back the next day. The service was as nice as any we have experienced, and everything we tried was delicious. Portions were generous and the setting is fun, relaxed, and stylish. We loved it!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Velio D, Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hello!

Thank you so much for your review and we are happy that you had a good time with us! We hope to see you soon in Tozi again!

Tozi Staff.

“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Before writing anything about the food I first of all wanted to say how brilliant all of the staff were. From the moment I walked in with my partner everybody was smiling and happy, everyone said hello and we were looked after throughout the night - the service was perfect in every way.

The ambience in the restaurant is lovely, I always enjoy seeing my food being prepared and the chef who was putting the dishes together at the front had a smile on his face...I don't know why but I assume if the chef is happy making my food then I am going to be happy eating it. It was also great that there is another "open kitchen" area where the salads and flat breads are prepared...the food tastes as fresh and delicious as it looks.

My partner and I started with the grand selection of cured meats and cheeses, all of which were fantastic though I'm not a huge fan of blue cheese (there was only 1 so it got eaten anyway). The beef cheeks (I think that's what the meat was) tasted simply divine and set the tone for what turned out to be an amazing meal. I enjoyed a trio of seafood dishes, Calamari, Swordfish and Crab Ravioli...my partner tried the octopus, gnocchi + duck ragu and an avocado salad - all of which were simply brilliant.

Following our meal we sat in the bar area and had a glass of wine. The gentlemen serving at the bar were happy to chat with everyone who came for drinks and added to the warm welcoming atmosphere that this restaurant has.

Well deserving of its TA rating, I will be trying to arrange another visit as soon as I can.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Velio D, Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Ciao!

Thank you very much for your fantastic words! If we were happy in serving you, now we are even happier knowing that you have enjoyed so much your time with us.

Hope to see you soon!
“Simply Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

See you Again for sure - Hard to find anything bad about this italian Pearl so I recommend everyone a visit IF it goes the modern Italian way

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Velio D, Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hello,

we want to thank you for your review and hope to see you soon in Tozi!

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Wandered in and was pleasantly surprised! This place is a gem. We sat at the bar and enjoyed a wonderful meal. The Beef Cheeks were absolutely incredible. Our bartender/server Juan did a phenomenal job. He recommended the ravioli with truffles which were amazing and engaged us with stories of his worldy travel. Overall a great experience and highly recccommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Velio D, Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Hello!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really hope to see you again in Tozi!

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Delicious Italian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Tozi is not too far from Buckingham Palace so we made a booking for lunch after watching the Changing of the Guards. We really enjoyed our meal at Tozi. The setting was modern and stylish and the service was great. The dishes were in small plates, great for sharing and absolutely delicious. The crab ravioli is recommended. Complimentary bread with olive oil/balsamic vinegar is given at the start of the meal. The prices are not too expensive either.

Visited June 2013
Velio D, Manager at Tozi Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hello,

Grazie mille! Thanks for your fantastic review, we are really pleased that you had a good time in Tozi and hope to see you again!.