“AMAZING HOTEL!! HIDDEN TREASURE!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Nadler Soho

You added The Nadler Soho to your Saves list
The Nadler Soho
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Carlisle Street | Soho, London W1D 3BR, England (Soho)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
10% Discount
Ranked #9 of 1,049 Hotels in London
leicester
“AMAZING HOTEL!! HIDDEN TREASURE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews on here but I have to give credit where it's due.

I booked this hotel for myself and my wife to spend the weekend here for our wedding anniversary. On arrival we was welcomed with warm smiles by the staff at reception,who are very polite and are happy to help with anything. We arrived early about 8:30am....fully we'll knowing that our room wouldn't be ready. We were able to leave our suitcases with them while we went out to do some retail therapy. By the time we arrived back we were told the rooms ready and our suitcases were in the room. Which was nice to know.

As we were walking to the room myself and my wife both agreed that we love the decor of the Nader, had a very nice clean feel. Also on the way to the room there's a couple of doors where you have to swipe your room key to go through which gave a nice feel of the rooms were very secure and safe.

As we arrived in the room (room 222 superior) we we very impressed with what we had booked, it was clean, the bed was really comfortable, decor again was very nice, basically the room was spotless. What I found was a really nice touch was we had champagne and chocolate and a card saying happy anniversary which was a nice touch. There was a Bose sound system in which you can plug you phone into to play music. The free wifi was also nice and very good. Also was nice as when we turned on the TV it said welcome Mr Clarke, there was various menus on the TV to use with one like bars and restaurants to help you decide where to eat.
The room was also very quiet! We didn't hear a thing outside of the room while we were in it.

The location of The Nadler is spot on. It's like a little hidden treasure! Everything is within 5 minute walk! Like Piccadilly Circus to Leicester square!

Words do not give The Nadler justice. It really is a hidden treasure!

Would we stay here again.....

Quite simply..... DEFINITELY!!!! And we will.

Thank you for our pleasant stay.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Kyle C, once again, happy anniversary, and thank you for making us your choice for such an important celebration. We're delighted we were able to make your special day a little bit more special and your wonderful review is a great reward. All our team team read Tripadvisor, as its a great way to know what our guests think, so your words will be appreciated. We're very pleased you will be back, but just want to make sure we're not too hidden!! Thank you for your super review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Hebrew first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had an absolute lovely time at The Nadler Soho, starting with an upgrade the moment we arrived, by the very friendly and service minded staff. The room was great and had a small "garden" which mean fresh air when needed. The location is absolutely perfect with short walk to Oxford Street, Regent and the rest of central London, least one should forget it is in the heart of Soho! Loved the calming interiors and the amazing art. Overall, a perfect place to stay when in London. We will return!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Hello LNarfeldt, a delightful 5* review that praises our staff is always rewarding. I am also personally very happy to read your comments about the 'calming interiors' and the 'amazing art'. My wife, Clarissa, was the interior designer. Her brief was for contemporary, contemplative, simple luxury, whilst the art, other than our wonderful statue on the facade of 'Selene' by Hew Locke, was all by my step-son, Ron Diennet. Ron also provided the art in our Liverpool hotel, as well as the new art we have recently hung as part of the upgrade of our Kensington hotel. Please let us know if you would like to see more of his work.
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We recently visited London as a family with our two teenaged kids, and had the perfect hotel experience at the Nadler Soho. My husband had stayed there previously a few times on business trips and told me it was the perfect location. He said the rooms were very small (he is a large Norwegian), but comfortable, and the location could not be beat.

When I called to make a reservation, I explained the circumstances and we got a room for four people with the possibility to open the window (very important for my husband :) ), at what sounded like a very reasonable rate (we paid up-front, non-refundable). When we arrived, we were very pleased with the room (doors that opened into an outside courtyard (well,vestibule)), which was quiet, clean, modern, and exactly big enough for us.

In addition to the great location, it is overall a top-notch little "boutique" hotel, with great front desk staff and overall high quality in every area.

I've been hesitating about writing a review because I almost want to keep this place a secret to myself, but that would be unfair to the staff, who were so incredibly nice and worked really hard to satisfy us (we had a misunderstanding about extra duvets, which turned out to be a bit comical), and the hotel in general, which deserves to be reviewed for what it is.

We stayed in 003, i think, which is on the floor below the lobby, with a small opening sliding door. Perfect for 4 people, although it would be lovely for two, as well. It has a small kitchenette, nice bathroom, great shower, as well.

Room Tip: If traveling with a family, ask for a room for four, and tell them your preference for quiet-- and...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Hi Catherine LS, thank you for not keeping us a secret, and for your lovely review! As you discovered, whilst we have smaller rooms, perfect for a short stay, we also have large rooms that work well for families, especially as we don't charge extra for the extra beds. And all our rooms have those mini-kitchens, with Brita water filters, and Nespresso machines in larger rooms. Thanks for your kind comments on our team, who love going the extra mile for our equally wonderful guests. We look forward to your return, and to seeing those you let into the secret!
Westport, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed at The Nalder Soho last week and had an amazing experience. The staff were very professional, helpful and lovely to deal with. Kudos to Concierge Rob for getting my Fedex package out to US without a hitch. The room I stayed in was small, but very clean and well designed. Most importantly it had a very good shower! The location of this hotel was great for me, right off Oxford for the best shopping in London and also right near all the great restaurants in Soho. The Nadler is right around the corner from Frith Street which has some amazing restaurants. (Barrafina, Koya) I will definitely be back in 6 months.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thanks for a wonderful review, Meryl!.We're delighted with your description of your stay as 'an amazing experience'. Rob and all the team are there to make our guests' stay as easy and comfortable as possible and to help them enjoy our wonderful Soho location, but its always special to have one's name in a review, so he asked me to thank you! We look forward to your return. When you know your dates, please contact us direct and we can make sure we have all the restaurant and other bookings, and any other arrangements you'd like, set up for you.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed here for 1 night earlier this week. Total experinece was excellent. Every staff member I came in to contact with was polite, curteous and extremely welcoming. Check-in was done efficiently and the staff member could not have been nicer, welcoming me to the Nadler, explaining the location and the layout of the hotel. I'd asked for a quiet room on booking, and she commented that they had put me in a quiet room. It was exactly that. Room was small, but well laid out. Excellent wifi. I had a small problem with the wifi the following morning, but a quick call to the reception and they sent someone from the front desk to fix it immediately. Couldn't have asked for better service. Location is perfect. I'd definitely use this hotel again, for business or leisure.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Ericliv, we are very glad you found us and thank you for your excellent review! Nothing is more pleasing than to read reviews that compliment our staff as, in our view, however important technology is, hospitality is ultimately about people and service. We want our guests to enjoy all the latest tech facilities, and our hotel group was one of the first to offer free WiFi (since 2006) but our real focus is on our team and the service levels they offer. Please come back soon!
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is an very modern newly refurbished hotel which is tastefully finished and is vey centrally located for SOHO/China Town/Leicester Square etc. There is no bar or restaurant but this is not an issue due to its location. The staff were very welcoming and efficient.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Hello 24Nash, I am pleased you liked our hotel and our "no restaurant/bar" concept. Our ethos is based around social sustainability, working with the local community to offer our guests the very best choice and value, so we locate in areas like Soho where the choice of bars and restaurants is as good as anywhere in the world! Please come back soon and let our Local Ambassadors help you to discover more about Soho.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I just recently stayed in this hotel. I do not have one negative thing to say about it. AMAZING, friendly and helpful staff, perfect location, super clean, very comfortbale, felt like home, beautiful and modern, amazing from lobby, free wi-fi, brita water available, free coffee every morning, great salon hairdryer and they even let us borrow a hair straightener! I mean, this was the best hotel I've stayed at in a LONG time. HIGHLYYYYY recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, Owner at The Nadler Soho, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Wow, thank you Laura M, a review like yours really makes us feel special! We hope guests notice the little things that we have spent so long trying to get right, as well as the big things. So to read your compliments about the Brita water filters, GHD hairdryers, Nespresso coffee machines in our mini kitchens makes all the hard work worthwhile. As well as the free WiFi, I hope you made use of the free local and National phone calls and Newspaper Direct app, which allows you to download your local Ottawa paper!

Been to The Nadler Soho? Share your experiences!