“Woooow” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #285 of 1,158 nightlife in London
Attraction Details
“Woooow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Amazing time at PI, fruit box is just amazing with great cocktails and friendly staff..! Manager called Benc I think big thanks for him

“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Just been to Picadilly Institute and had a great time! Friendly and quick service and really exquisite drinks. Special thanks to the manager Bence

London, United Kingdom
“Extremely disrespectful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Hi everyone,

I decided to organize a party for a friend of mine in this location having been told that the club was fantastic by several other people.
I had reserved a table for the night specifically asking to be in a room. Before booking they had told me that they could not guarantee that I would be in the room I was interested in, however since I was not interested in booking otherwise they assured me that I would be given that room.
Obviously upon arrival they tried to put me in another room and only after arguing with them was I moved to the room I had asked for (although in an almost hidden corner away from the "action").

Later in the night I then realize that my friend whose birthday we are celebrating is missing. They were not letting my friend in the club because in their opinion "excessively drunk". My friend had been excessively drunk many times before, but this night was NOT one of them.
I asked to speak to the manager who could clearly see that my friend was not drunk but then they started saying that maybe some could go back in and not others (all of this after having spent hundreds of pounds in the club since we were a group of 20!!).
At the point I took my stuff and left the club expressing all my disappointment to the manager! You fill their pockets with money and they take it and turn their backs on you! an absolutely TERRIBLE experience.. trust me I will never go there again!

Matthew

london
“AMAZING FRIDAY NIGHT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a regular to piccadilly institute. Friday night was AMAZING I absolutely love the themed rooms! All managers are very friendly at the door. Myself and my friends always have to come down for the happy hour! All staff are amazing and they even call you after your night out to see if you want a guestlist. I gotta say i never get sick of hearing a little irish girls voice on the phone jess or steph her name is? who always makes me laugh and always has me down on the guest list and helps me get a VIP AREA! i recommend it to everyone! Love it!!!

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Just amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Visited the venue on Tuesday night for my birthday.... The manager and the security was very welcoming and even gave me free entry! Service was great, music was great, Very busy (which was a surprise for a Tuesday night), drinks great and even when we was leaving the male manager wished me happy birthday (good memory) this made me feel special! Can't wait to visit again!!!!

Visited June 2013