“Kids heaven” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
england
“Kids heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We've been on a number of occasions as annual members. I've paid £150 which means we use the facilities unlimited - fab value for Central London

In my experience of indoor play centres this is one of the best, the team are friendly and helpful and the play structure and rides are great fun - I'm not sure who enjoys it more , my husband or my little one

I actually found the food ok, the caesar salad, and salmon pasta are tasty - they also offer organic meals for children with all the low salt etc , again when compared to some childrens play places this makes a refreshing change

It does get busy , particularly on weekends when they have parties , so take your anadin if you go - but it still seems well organised , clean and safe , compared to some other places we've been to

try a weekday , it's heaven and they gave free extra activities such as football, cooking and crafts

Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Wish I could go back and be a kid again...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went to Gambados on a hectic Sunday afternoon with my daughter. The place was absolutely heaving with children. This was my first visit and one has to assume that it is not always that busy.

Everything is catered to the kids. The main play area is a large cube that has multiple levels of passages slides and ball pits for the kids to run around in. Crucially it is also possible for adults to go in as well which means that if you have smaller children they can be supervised whilst still experiencing all the fun stuff.

There are also dodgem cars and a spinning tea cup fair ground ride. Despite the number of people there was not ever too long to wait for a go. There was a fantastic face painter on hand for £3-5 as well which added something extra to the days fun.

There are limited lockers for a pound to put shoes/keys etc which was ideal for me as I was on my own for the day.

The food is basic fair which the kids will love but probably won't do them much good. Ok for a treat but I think some healthier options would have been appreciated.

I believe the entry is approx £10, but if you live in london I would recommend the year pass. Well worth it if your kids are going every week.

All in all I think this place is superb, especially for the winter months. i defy any child not to be horizontal when you take them home, exhausted but deliriously happy.

Visited October 2013