“Wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Finsbury Serviced Apartments

You added Finsbury Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
Finsbury Serviced Apartments
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   13 Goodwin Street | Finsbury Park, London N4 3HQ, England   |
Offers & Announcements
15% off room rate
Ranked #62 of 663 Specialty Lodging in London
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Arrived to be met by the lovely Anthony, he was so helpful, explaining about the area snd the best way to get around. The apartment well, FANTASTIC. Would definitely stay again and would have no hesitation in recommending to our friends.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
FinsburyApartments, General Manager at Finsbury Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest on such a momentous occasion and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Anthony Solomou

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Clean, decent, and spacious apartment at reasonable price. Very convenience as it takes you just a min to go to underground station and supermarket. The apartment's management is also great as they are willing to give immediate action / service every time upon my request. If you are a super Arsenal fan like me then this is definitely an excellent option to you as you need just 15mins walk to the Emirates Stadium. I will surely recommend the apartment to my Arsenal friends.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
FinsburyApartments, General Manager at Finsbury Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the apartment met your Arsenal expectations!!

Lowestoft, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Firstly I must comment on the lovely helpful reception we received on our arrival, Anthony the owner is a very pleasant man. We arrived for one night to see the new year in the big capital, he was very informative with places to eat, and how to get the best out of stay.
The apartment from the outside is nothing to look at and area not the best however, once inside the apartment we were very pleased, although I would like to point out, the stairs are quite steep so maybe not the best for someone with a disability, back to inside, absolutely everything you could possibly need, everywhere was clean, the kitchen was modern and well equipped with the added bonus that it can be shut off from the main room with folding doors. The bathroom was also very modern, lovely hot power shower, included was soap, shampoo, body wash and body lotion, plenty of lovely clean white towels. The living/ bedroom area was pleasant, lovely bedding and very comfortable bed. It's a mere 3 minute walk from the tube station and very straight forward to Central London. My only criticism is the sofa bed, it's was a bit tatty and my teenage boys said it was very uncomfortable, it served a purpose for the one night but wouldn't be great for much more than that, this is the only reason I gave it four out of five, if the bed was replaced by something more decent it would definitely get a 5 out of 5
We would use again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to family and friends.....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Helping guests is a very important part of the service that we provide. I am sorry that your sons found the sofa bed uncomfortable. We have a plan to upgrade our sofa beds this year so I will post an announcement on TripAdvisor when its done.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We arrive 25-12-13 on Chrismast day(everything close), from south america (24hs. Fly & jet lack). We found in the apartment evrerything prepared, clean, ready to rest and enjoy. The size of the apartment were perfect for four, a couple and 2 teenangers (14&18). In winter the apartment were warm with execelent beds,outlets everywhere, safety appliances, etc. In the kitchen we had everything: new cutlery, dishes, glases, oven, washing &dry machine,etc,etc; all work. The bathrom: everything new, good size, comfortable, warmer shower, all the appliances work, there were soap towels(big&smaller), good furniture to ours stuff,etc. In general all the furniture were almost new, the windows has two kinds of strong courtain to rest without light, the neibourhood and the building were quiet and safe, specialy at night. Outside the apartment and nearly , we found everything: 3 supermarket, KFC (and more of this kind of fast food),0.99, Costa cafe, restaurant, and more stores, 3min walking or less Finsbury park station: underground (12 min to down town) (zona 2) and six important lines buses. It was an incredible holiday, we meet the manager Anthony who was a very kind man. If you are waiting for the criticism, ok : Anthony you need another publisher to sell in a better way your diamond. We spend only 6 days. Thank you for all. If you don't believeme, ok, see the apartment with your own eyes and enjoy. This is our new house in London, off course we return to enjoy the apartment , the citizen and the best city "LONDON".

Room Tip: Si las criticas las repiten varios huespedes, entonces son creibles.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive feedback. We have tried to make everything as simple as possible from check in to the apartment itself. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back to London again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I booked these apartments as a surprise stay for my boyfriend as I was taking him to watch a match at the Emirates stadium.

The hotel was in the perfect location for the stadium but otherwise was not in the nicest of places. Admittedly once we were inside, the surrounding area was unnoticeable. I'm not a regular visitor to London so I may have been naive in thinking North London would be aesthetically pleasing.

I requested that our room be ready for 1pm as kick off was at 3pm and I wanted to get a leisurely lunch beforehand. The manager assured me that the room would be ready but unfortunately upon arrival the cleaner was still in the room and told us to "go smoke outside and wait". Not the nicest of welcomes after a 4 hour journey!

Apart from this however, the room was very clean and comfortable and about 10 minutes walk to the stadium.

Overall I think it was good value for money and would stay again but only if I needed to be made the Emirates.

• Stayed November 2013
FinsburyApartments, General Manager at Finsbury Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for your review.

I can only apologise for the rude behaviour our cleaner. I can assure you that I have taken this up with her and that I take the attitude of my staff very seriously.

I am glad to see you enjoyed the benefit of being close to the Emirates Stadium which is only part of our appeal. Apart from being independently accredited as providing 4* accommodation we also have great transport links, 15 minutes from your door and you are in the West End.

Finsbury Park is an urban location, however, our apartments provide excellent value for money compared with similar accommodation with a view.

Jonkoping, Sweden
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

This place is quite new and the location suited us excellent since we were only there to see The Arsenal. It's a 3 by English standard only, in Sweden it would have gotten a 2. The double room had a rather small bed and had only one cover. Me and my pal are close, but we are not one-cover-close. We know, since its an apartment, that cleaning maybe is not included but we stayed for 5 days and it would have been nice for someone to take the trash out. Just once.
When we arrived we found a lot of hairs, long black ones, in the shower. Since both of us host a 2 mm army style cut and are blonde, it couldn't be our hair. We kept finding hair here and there for the entire stay. I dropped a quid under the bed and it was really filthy under it, empty bottles and a lot of...well...filth. Another really annoying "perk" was the heating. When we turned on the radiators at "2" they got sizzling hot! Like burn-myself-to-death hot. When you turned them down to "1", they got ice cold. We tried everything but we could never get a pleasant temp in the room.The door handle to the bathroom was broke and just barely hanging in there when we checked in. We didn't bother to call about it, most of the time we weren't there anyway. Otherwise the standard of the gear in the kitchen is good. The service, our only contact was check-in and out, was polite and very helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
I am disappointed as to how you have rated our Serviced Apartments. We are independently accredited by both the AA and Visit England as providing 4* accommodation. Notwithstanding I am personally disheartened by your review as you have been exceptionally critical and at no stage did you give me or my team the opportunity to satisfy you.

We do not place extra duvets in the room for people sharing double beds, however, we have duvets at our reception and would have provided one had you asked.

There are notices in the information pack and by the door when you come in informing you to email/call the reception to request the dustbins emptied. Had you done this we would have emptied the dustbins.

I can only apologise about the shower there is no justifiable reason.

I am unsure how a bottle can get under the bed as the bed base goes all the way to the floor. However, again if you had told us I would have moved you and had the whole apartment cleaned.

Our Apartments do not have door handles as they are sliding doors so I cannot check this. Which leads on to my final point as I have searched our reservations system and cannot find a guest who stayed for 5 days around the last football match so am not sure this is a true review.

I can only reiterate if you encounter an issue you really need to tell someone otherwise we can't resolve it during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We rented the appartment at Fonthill Road with 4 persons; Although the neighbourhood is a bit old, the appartment was very modern, clean and good furnished. Taking the tube to the centre of london was really easy and only 2 minutes walk from were we stayed! For good quality and low price it was a perfect place for this weekend!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
FinsburyApartments, General Manager at Finsbury Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
We are independently assessed by the AA and Visit England as providing 4* serviced apartment accommodation. So I am happy that you found that our apartments were good quality. The ease of getting into central London is an important part of our offering.

Anthony Solomou

Been to Finsbury Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!