“AMAZZZZZING BURGER” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Burger and Lobster - City

Burger and Lobster - City
1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE, England (City of London)
+44 20 7248 1789
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,168 of 17,752 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Burger, Lobster or Lobster Roll. It really is that simple... Oh yeah, and banging cocktails.
London, England, United Kingdom
“AMAZZZZZING BURGER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

GREAT Staff who were so helpful and friendly. Possibly one of the BEST burgers I've ever eaten, and I've eaten a lot, not sure it's worth 20 quid though.

AND THE CHIPS ARE SO GOOD.

Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Essex, United Kingdom
“Lipsmackingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Seriously efficient service, simple menu, tasty meals (with generous accompaniments), reasonable prices (for London) - what more do you want? Four of us would heartily recommend the lobster roll and would all go again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
london
“Great Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

First visit to Burger and Lobster ,was meeting a friend there, but they were running a touch late ,I hadent booked but at 12.15 it wasent to busy, asked for table for 2 and was told they would only sit us down when we were both there hmmm ok sort of fair enough ,however I was told I was welcome to sit at the bar and get a drinkfirst . My friend turned up about 2 mins later but in thoese 2 minutes a few bigger groups arrived and the resturant filled up and after then wating 35 mins for table and asking twice ,still not seated, I decided to close the bill and go elsewhere ,however as I did so the guy behind the bar then told us we were welcome to order /eat where we were , a tch frustrating as I asked the same question on the way in to be told by someone esle I couldnt . However once ordered the Burgers turned up very quickly and perfectley cooked as ordered (iI cant eat cheese and the side salad turned up with parmesan sprinkled on the top, I asked the barman could we change it and he apologised ,a new one was there in a minute ) ,ok £20 is top end price, but for a treat everynow and again in my opinion its worth it , I would go again but id book or to be honest the bar is fine for me .On leaving, the girl at the door tapped me on the arm and apolgised for the earlier which kind of helps , oh and the coffee was good as well , its not cheap but at least your gettting quailty through and through .

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent value for money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The waitress was not very informative, as we had never been there before I was not sure what to expect. The food portions were very reasonable and the lobster was very tasty with friendly staff. Would reccomend as a great place to lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Good burger.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good food, nice place. Friendly and efficient staff. Please always book as is constantly busy (Diner time). As I am not a lobster fan I always stick with the burger which is g o r g e o u s !! I know is £20 but definitely worth it, at least for me.

Visited January 2013