“Nice o see Vince back” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Romford, United Kingdom
“Nice o see Vince back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Fantastic food, excellent service. Have missed this restaurant. Glad it's back. The only downside is parking. Only a small car park at front.

Best thing to do is get a taxi and enjoy a Glass or two of wine !!!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I eat out a lot and also cook a wide variety of cuisine. The chef is an expert and the rest of the staff are friendly and provide excellent service. The single bad review below is obviously a fake! I was there that same day and had one of the best meals ever. The other patrons seem to agree as I could hear conversations praising the food all around me.

We visited with our family and the atmosphere was very relaxed but lovely and stylish at the same time. Can't wait to visit again. The portions were also much bigger than a usual Italian!

romford
“Great, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have never left a review before but couldn't help myself what an amazing place few of us girls went. What a fabulous night we had, service was amazing didn't feel rushed but staff were so professional.
I have been visiting here for few months now and have never been disappointed.
The stuff are very warm, friendly and attentive, atmosphere is brilliant
The food is fresh!!! beautiful!!! with fantastic flavours and presentation.
A varied and substantial menu means you will have something new and tasty to try each visit.
So, before you think of taking your friends or family to the chain Italian on the High Street where food is cooked in microwave please think again.

Brentwood, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and great staff. " Simply Fantastico "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I am a italian food lover.

I think the restaurant is definely worth a visit. My boyfriend and I went for a dinner on friday 14th of june. We had a lovely time. I think this restaurant is the best italian restaurant in Romford. I had Spaghetti Al Pescatore and my boyfriend had Filetto Al Pepe Verde. Both meals were absolutely delicious and fresh.
Food is very well executed and quantities are generous. The atmosphere is very friendly and cossy.
Service is quick and helpful. The staff is great and friendly.
Wine selection is excellent.

Overall Good Value for Money not because it's particulary cheap but because the quality is over the average.

Loughton, United Kingdom
“excellent food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

we went for 60th birthday,first time that we have been here ,the resturant was full.with several other partys.the food was excellent from starters to mains and deserts.the staff are very friendly and will explain anything about the food that you want to know.we are going to take our friends and family here,as it is so hard to find a really good restaurant like this one.the steaks and fish dishes are fantastic