“Amazing service!” 5 of 5 stars

02088580227
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mountain View Restaurant Greenwich is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 17,939 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We ordered an extremely hot curry. They delivered just like we asked. Normally restaurants give us a medium when we ask for hot. Beyond the food quality, the owner is a class act. Visited our table several times to make sure we knew this was "our second home". A genuine guy.

London, United Kingdom
“Can't fault it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Went here last night for my birthday and couldn't fault the place. The service is amazing and they really went to town with making me feel special - birthday cake, banner, free drinks & birthday song! The manager cannot do enough for you and you can see he really cares about his customers. The food is also the best indian I have eaten. Some of my family went for the nepalese special dishes on the menu and were really impressed. We shall definitely be coming back and I can see it being my frequestly used take away! Thank you for a lovely evening.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“So lovely resturent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I miss eating at this place. Food was tasty
And excellently spiced to my liking . When go back to London I will visit mountain view resturent Greenwich
Again

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stopped here on the way through. Food is incredible quality, hot, fresh, tender meat & full of flavour. Manager told us to make this our second home, I think we will!

“Great Food!!!! Great Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Definitely one of the better Indian restaurants in East London. Came here for a friday night dinner and really enjoyed the food. Mutter Paneer and Garlic naan personally recommended...:)

• Visited May 2014