“enjoyed” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“enjoyed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

was there with my friends and was surprised by this rather pleasant restaurant. lovely service, acceptable price and friendly staff make me come back

London, United Kingdom
“A tiny little slice of heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Our table was for 8, and we took up about half the restaurant - so make sure you make reservations. The food was outstanding, and the service was lovely. I go to the post office across the street almost every week and have never gone here for dinner - its so small, you can just walk past without noticing. So glad I finally made it there for a meal!

• Visited July 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have been going to Manuka Kitchen since it opened, and it never disappoints. The food, staff and prices will keep us coming back.
The corn fritters are a must and remind me of what mum used to make back home in NZ. I've seen and heard the pancakes are fantastic too.
They also do a good flat white :)
Came here with a group of friends for a bday dinner in Feb and it was just a great. Delicious gnocchi!

• Visited July 2013
“Quaint and cosy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

So, I had been eyeing up Manuka Kitchen since they opened. I live in the area and always walk past. I pestered my husband for us to try this place out. I feel that it's so common to neglect a restaurant because it's on your door step. This is literally 5 mins from home. The food is lovely and the staff are the same. We'll definitely be going back!!

“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner there with my wife, what a great little place. The staff were really cool, chatty, not overbearing, but very attentive. The chef does his work in full view, but had the time to smile. Prices are very reasonable indeed. I just can't believe I haven't been there before, I've walked passed it so many times! Really worth going there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere