“Great place to spend quality time with friends/family !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Great place to spend quality time with friends/family !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very good value for money and definitely worth a visit. Big portions of food, attentive staff entertaining belly dancers and large range of shisha flavours. I recommend !

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Surrey
“Guaranteed satisfaction!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I first encountered this restaurant a year ago when I moved temporarily into the area and now Ive moved to surrey I sorely miss this place being my regaular haunt but I still make sure I visit a couple of times a month. I had the pleasure of being invited to their first birthday at the weekend and oh what a pleasure, the food, entertainment, the staff are so attentive and the ambience is such a delight. . . They have to open Layali Lounge in Surrey too, fingers crossed. . .

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Our favourite mid week meal in Clapham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in Clapham for 9 years and layali lounge is definitely my favourite mid week dining option.. Amazing value with the taste card, but also great food and a really friendly environment.. We're now there most Tuesdays.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent and novel spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I went to this restaurant after a bithday party at a nearby pub not expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised to find a vibrant outdoor sitting area with good heating (blankets also available) and tasty shishas to puff on for some added character. The food (Lebanese) was superb - very fresh and well presented and service was attentive but not intrusive. The young owners came by for a chat and were very nice as well.

Definitely recommended for a night out with friends especially if you like to sit outside (even in winter). We didn't really spend time inside so I am not sure what it is like there.

• Visited October 2012
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've been to Layali Lounge last weekend with my family and absolutely loved it! I am originally from Lebanon and all I can say is that this is the best Lebanese in London. Not only are the ingredients fresh but their cooking simply draws out the traditional flavors- Tabouleh and Soujouk tasted just like the ones my grandma used to cook!!! hmm... al makan 7elow :) Staff was very polite and friendly, always happy to help choosing the dishes. The meat is Halal and they have a wide choice of virgin cocktails as well as the other non-alcoholic drinks such as freshly squeezed juices and smoothies. I already look for another visit there Inch'Allah :)

• Visited October 2012