“Something for everybody ” 4 of 5 stars

+44 20 8888 8898
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Banc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 17,938 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Fabio and Jan opened the doors of The Banc in 2011 - reclaiming it's status on West Green Road (it used to be a former Barclays Bank), which inspired the restaurants name and renovating it with love and care to add some much needed pizazz to the area. A Burger & Steakhouse Restaurant with a touch of fine dinning and a labour of love for two young men, two local boys who went to the local school opposite the restaurant and decided to give something back to their community. Beautifully layout out over 2 floors, The Banc has an opened kitchen, contemporary decoration with hints of pearl white and red walls on one level and a black and white theme on the upper level which is superbly decadent and romantic. Fabio & Jan pride themselves on fabulous fresh cooked food, friendly, passionate and personal service. You will always see them either at the restaurant or outdoor lounge entertaining their guests. At The Banc the freshest produce, fish and matured meat are combined with the highest quality ingredients in order to create mouth watering dishes with unique presentation. With such fascinating dishes there is also a credible wine list and home-made desserts. We welcome your visit and hope to earn your repeated custom. Fabio & Jan
“Something for everybody ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have a large family and were pleasantly surprised by The Banc. First of all it is a very nicely decorated restaurant with higher end food. The service was excellent and they were very accommodating to small children. We enjoyed the chicken Milanese, the fish goujons (breaded cod), the freshly made beef burger, and the handmade chips. They seem to really care about quality. We highly recommend it.

Fabio-Jan, Owner at The Banc, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Teresa M,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind comments. Serving excellent food with a touch of quality service has always been the driving force behind The Banc. I personally remember taking your order and I must say it was a pleasure serving your family, especially the children, they were very well behaved.

We have changed our menu, yet all the dishes which you consumed that afternoon are still available on the menu.

We hope to welcome you back soon,

Best Regards,

Fabio & Jan

London, United Kingdom
“Nice lounge but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The Shisha lounge here is great, very nicely decorated. However, the shisha prices, especially for a place like Tottenham are way too expensive.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fabio-Jan, Owner at The Banc, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Sarah I,

Thank you for your review. Saddened to hear your thoughts on our pricing. The Banc has always been a venue which provides excellent service, food and shisha for excellent value. We are disappointed that you thought otherwise, perhaps we can welcome you back in the foreseeable future.

Best Regards,

Fabio & Jan
“Beautiful surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was introduced to the Banc, by my son's dad on a random sunday lunch out. I've driven pass it a few times before as I live locally, but would have never thought or expected the quality of food and amazing staff that were waiting inside.

We were greeted at the door, by a friendly member of staff and was served my a very helpful waitress. The decor in Banc is very contemporary, modern and clean. It felt like I was no longer in the area that l left outside. Finally a beautiful resturant has been placed in the heart of Tottenham!!!! (Whoop whoop)

We ordered the lamb chops that was cooked to perfection. We asked for it well done and it was. My son had a burger from the kids meal but we forgot to mention without mayo. However it was not a problem at all for them to quickly make another one for him.

Our waitress was very helpful throughout our time in the resturant, explaining the menu choices and also showing me around the resturant after our meal as I was still in shock how lovely the place is.

I will be returning to Banc soon, I am also planning on having a big birthday dinner in a few months at the Banc. I can't wait for my family and friends to dine here and discover this gem resturant aand taste the quality food.

Give Banc a try, I'm sure u won't be disappointed.

London
“Second to none”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this place by my girlfriend ( me and her being shisha lovers) at first I was very skeptical considering that it was located in an area like Tottenham. How happy I was to be proven wrong! From the moment they opened the door I could see what all the fuss was about, the place it self looked amazing! The place was very busy considering it was the weekend however the staff there made sure that we had everything that we needed throughout the time that we were there. I can honestly say that the service at the banc is some of the finest I have ever witnessed at a shisha lounge! Keep it up guys I will be back for more!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Fab Restaurant, Lovely Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Myself and my Fiance had been meaning to come in for a while and finally did! It was quiet as it was a tuesday eve but we really enjoyed our experience and WILL definately be making a return visit. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, the chef was fab friendly and really sweet to our 17month old son. The restaurant itself looks really modern and sexy ( lol if i am allowed to say that) with a combination of a formal feel and lounge feel it also and has a great atmosphere and good background music. Food....Fabbbbbuuuuulllous!! Looking forward to my next plate of lamb lol!!

• Visited July 2014