“exceptional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adria Boutique Hotel

You added Adria Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Adria Boutique Hotel
4.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   88 Queens Gate, London SW7 5AB, England (Earls Court)   |
Ranked #44 of 535 London B&B and Inns
Reigate, United Kingdom
“exceptional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

i travel to many five star hotels due to my work and the Adria in south kensington is up there with the best in the uk. Thecustomer service and attentiveness was faultless as was the CLEANLINESS and new stylish modern classical decor. we stayed in the globe double delux room and was spacious with a large bathroom. even though the price is reasonable for area the room was a good size and not a box room and it was quiet when sleeping, which is very important to me. The location was great for restaurants and interesting site seeing. i was worried as compared to other hotels i stayed at in this area the adria was very reasonably priced but i was very surprised because it is up there with the best of the best. the rooms are also very cozy and great facilities. i would not hesitate to recommend this boutique hotel and will be back again. oh and the bed was the most comfortable out of any 5 star hotel i have stayed in. the only improvement could be to have a few multi faceted phone chargers as i forgot mine and wasnt anything available but all else was perfect.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Philippe B, Manager at Adria Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the cleanliness, room, bed and most importantly the service to your liking. We have taken on your comment and we now have chargers for all phone types. Our goal is to always provide a "home form home" experience. I hope that you can join us again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Lovely boutique hotel closed to central London. The hotel is cosy well decorated and the staff very nice and always trying to provide you with what you request.we booked a standard double and although clean and nice it was very small and with a blocked view. We upgraded to deluxe room which was really good. Yes you do feel the tube but the coziness of the hotel compensate. The breakfast was very good and a real " boutique hotel " one with un petit je ne sais quoi .

• Stayed October 2012
I was happy to read your feedback about your stay with us. Glad to hear that you liked the coziness and décor of the Adria. All of the team here always try their hardest to anticipate our guest’s needs and like I always do, I have passed on your kind words to them. I really do hope that you can join us again in the near future.
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I found this hotel by accident and was quite worried as its rather new and the price very reasonable (value for money being virtually inexistent in my past experience). But WOW. As soon as the butler opened the door for me and I stepped in I felt I need not worry. The property is beautifully furnished, stylish and yet cosy, functional and charming. The room is very good sized, very welcoming and very comfortable with many great attention to details. The housekeeping is excellent! At turn down, they don't just close the curtains for you. They closed that curtains AND THEN they crossed it in the middle and put a little side table there to hold it in place so that no light would come through. This is something I always need to do myself in my extensive travels. It's the first time ever someone think about this little detail. I am so impressed. Even the water glasses are of the perfect size. I sometimes wonder why hotels hide those 'glasses' which one really need on the bedside table and some of those glasses were not even water glasses! But not this place. Its there by the bed when you get home at night. They really have thought about everything. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. The bathrobes are the most comfortable i have ever seen, not even the four seassons or mandarin Oriental bathrobes can compare. I can go on and on but i think you get the drft. Most importantly, this hotel makes me feel like I am in my own home and this is priceless...really...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I was glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the housekeeping excellent. I was pleased that you enjoyed our turn down touches, bathrobes as well as our furniture and style but most of all that you felt like you were at home. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

All was perfect in this small wonderful hotel. Nice view. Room was CLEAN without roof! The staff made feel at home. Perfect breakfast. And location is perfect Hyde Park in 2 minutes for a morning walk or run.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Philippe B, Hotel Manager at Adria Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Veronika,
Thank you for your lovely comments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Adria and we look forward to being able to welcome you back again in the near future.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed one night in the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. Rooms have excellent facilities and decore is lovely. Very relaxing rooms. Staff are amazingly helpful, (particulary manager Philippe and Pam) and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. Variety and tastes in non-alcoholic drinks was great and made a refreshing change from alcohol with dinner (ate in the hotel restaurant and would highly recommend).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Richard,
I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and that my team took good care of you during your stay. I am happy that you found our exotic selection of mocktails to your liking with dinner and hope to see you again soon.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spent 6 nights at this fantastic hotel. Its perfect and simply sophisticated. The Room was perfect size with full amenity. Location is what anyone asks for. But most important the staff made feel at home and part of the family. The manager Philippe is on top of his job making sure that all your needs are met. Ian, Pam, Ghassan Alex and so on were great. Its truly home away from home.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Philippe B, Hotel Manager at Adria Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Ahmad,

I am delighted that you enjoyed our room and amenities at the Adria. We greatly appreciate all feedback, and we have passed on your comments to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Adria, your home away from home.
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I´m a frequent traveller and I always look for hotels that stand out.

I spent three nights here during a business trip in London.
Location is just perfect, you reach Hyde Park in 2 minutes for a morning walk or run, and the South Kensington station is only two minutes away as well.

I stayed in a pretty small room but everything was really thought of in every detail and worked just perfectly, they even had a small led-tv set mounted in the wall of the shower/tub. Incredibly clean and fresh room. There where also an iphone dock and a media hub so you could connect your gadgets to watch a movie or just charge them.

I must say that hotel manager Philippe Belhay with his staff delivered one of the best service and attention I have ever experienced!
Next time I come back to London I will bring my family and I will definitely book Adria again!

Regards Martin

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Philippe B, Hotel Manager at Adria Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Martin,

We are pleased to hear that we made your stay at the Adria a memorable one and that you enjoyed the level of service and attention that my team offers. Your comment is highly appreciated and this will boost my team’s moral.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Adria in the not too distant future.

Been to Adria Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!