“Really great food” 5 of 5 stars

020 7998 1853
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Beyrouths is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,069 of 16,877 restaurants in London
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Street Food
London
“Really great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went for the first time with friends for my birthday, and had a really nice meal. The food is excellent, we got one each of the meat/veg mezzas plus some other bits and pieces and everything was really tasty. It's great that it's BYO, although it's £2.50 per person.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Top Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I would highly recommend beyrouths to impress your friends with your venue selection :) beautiful environment with innovative food recipes.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A wonderful tasty cuisine, severed by friendly and attentive staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Discovered by chance and so impressed. Made to feel welcome by the staff in a relaxed chatty manner.
The food was wonderful; our party of veggies and meat eaters had excellent choices; great portions and such variety

Have been back several times for lunch and also larger dinners!

Try it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Great local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been to Beyrouth's many times since they opened and the food has always been delicious! Gorgeous hummus, haloumi, babaganoush and mixed grill. Their Green Lemonade has fast become a big favourite!
I have visited Beyrouths both on a night out with friends, when their corkage fee is excellent value, and with my family for lunch. My children love coming here! They are always so well taken care of by Hassan and his staff and it's a nice touch that kids get given crayons and drawing paper.
I did have one occasion when the restaurant did not open at the time advertised. They did however compensate me and my husband with a free lunch, which is excellent customer service!
Beyrouth's is a real local Gem, I'm so glad it has opened in Streatham.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
london
“Monday”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Popped here for a quick bite to eat with my Mrs on the 11/03/2013 just before going to the cinema
I remembered this was Chilli-Chutney a few years back,Upon arrival I was told to to choose a table and A waitress would come and take our order,As we was a bit pushed for time we just opted for a sandwich my wife had the lamb shawarma and myself as a vegetarian had the falafel wrap both served with chips and a can of soft drink
After a wait of around fifteen minutes we where brought our order,My wrap was a little bland with just a basic leaf salad and a dry reheated falafel and a weak sauce,asking my wife how was hers? I got the the response very oily the complete opposite to my food
We both only half finished our meal and headed to watch our film both with a disappointing look on our faces
The food was reasonably price less that £20 for both of use but its was more akin to a late night kebab than authentic Lebanese food you would get on the Edgware Rd for example
In all nice enough atmosphere but a bit more thought should be put into the preparation cheap enough but nothing special

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Beyrouths, Public Relations Manager at Beyrouths, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hi,
So sorry you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We've checked our transactions for the date you've given and there's no evidence of that meal being purchased on that day - are you sure you came to us on the 11/03?

This is our first negative remark we've had regarding our food quality since our second week of opening and although we know we can't please everyone we want you to come back and try a different meal, on the house!

Please could you clarify the above and if possible send us your receipt along with your contact details so we can send you the vouchers (visit our website and use the contact form)

If you'd like to see real time feedback we highly recommend following us on twitter.
Kind regards