“Nice and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Hyde Park

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Hyde Park to your Saves list
Park Grand London Hyde Park
4.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   78-82 Westbourne Terrace | Paddington, London W2 6QA, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #363 of 1,062 Hotels in London
“Nice and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We booked a room for three persons and it was nice and clean, also spacious enough. We were in London during a hot period and were happy to have air condition. Close to Paddington station with several tube lines as well as the Heathrow express.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us.

I am writing to you personally to thank you for your stay with us. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable and comfortable time during your stay with us. We will surely take a note of your feedback which will help us to deliver excellent customer service.

We will look forward to welcome you back and do let us know if I can be of any further assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Guernsey, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We checked in and were happy to find out that we were upgraded to a deluxe suite or a room. The room which we were in was small and poorly designed, very small , so small that it made me wonder about the normal room if we were not upgraded. The room was so small that you can't even move around if another person is standing in the room. No space to keep luggage and its so tight to walk in the room that you keep on banging yourself to the furniture.Its a four star hotel, I wonder on what basis they've got it. Restaurant is in the basement which actually doesn't gives the feel of a restaurant.No drinking water was kept in the room not even a bottle, we had to ask for it and were charged for it. Now I am not complaining here that I had to pay for it but forget a mini bar but atleast I would expect a bottle of drinking water on the arrival in the room if I am checking into a four star hotel room which is situated in the heart of london.Not really satisfied with the hotel & would look for another options definitely when we visit next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Park Grand London Hyde Park for your recent visit to London.

We consider the guest feedback of paramount importance whether good or bad. I would like to apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.
It would be highly appreciated if you could contact me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com or you can call me on 02072624521 as per your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further.

Once again, kindly accept our sincere apologies

Thank you very much.

Tushar Aggarwal
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very enjoyable stay in a lovely hotel. Staff were all a pleasure nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend this hotel and would stay again. Location was good once we got to grips with the underground system and although out of the city centre was accessible for all attractions.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the Park Grand London Hyde Park. I am glad you have had a lovely stay with us, I was incredibly proud to relay your feedback to my team.

Your views are very much appreciated, we are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay and we thank you for complimenting our hotel and hotel team.

Thank you once again for taking the time to keep us informed of our comments via TripAdvisor. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please contact me directly on 020 7262 4521.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had booked a 2 night stay at the Park Grand London Hyde Park but were told, not asked, that we were being moved to this hotel. On arrival the reception staff were surly and offered no apology. We were in room 224 which we struglled to find! No instructions were given to find the room or indeed any information about breakfast!
The room was so small we just looked at each other in amazement! The bed looked like a single. The shower was so poor that I struggled to rinse my hair properly. The side light shade was hanging off!
That night we slept so badly we toyed with the idea of one of us sleeping on ther floor!
Some of ther staff were lovely especially in the dining room and on the door. The room was clean but far too small.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Once again, kindly accept our sincere apologies

Thank you very much.

Tushar Aggarwal
Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

A nice and comfortable hotel, close to Paddington tube station.
Comfortable beds and quiet.
Breakfast was perfect and staff very helpful and service minded.
The area was also nice and it's a walkng distance to Hyde Park.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, August 13, 2013

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Room tiny and this let the hotel down. We had booked for a discount but expected more space especially as we had booked a superior twin room. Good choice at breakfast and waiting staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed August 2013
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Park Grand London Hyde Park.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 02072624521.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Newquay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We only spent one night in this Hotel but was shown the same courtesy we would have expected for a fortnight stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room very clean although bathroom would be a little small for some. However,rather this than a cramped room. Lovely building - made a change from staying in the usual sterile 'all rooms exactly the same' Inns and Lodges so many of us tend to use these days. Good value for money. Close to tube and rail.Would stay again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Your Sincerely

Been to Park Grand London Hyde Park? Share your experiences!