“Excellent for a business traveler, good location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Hyde Park

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Hyde Park to your Saves list
Park Grand London Hyde Park
4.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   78-82 Westbourne Terrace | Paddington, London W2 6QA, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #348 of 1,075 hotels in London
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
“Excellent for a business traveler, good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

It has friendly and helpful staff. It also has a warm and friendly atmosphere. The rooms are standard for a central London hotel. I got upgraded because i am a premier card holder. I have visited many times and i will visit again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your wonderful review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stays with us. Thank you for your positive comments about the Hotel.
Hope to welcome you back soon!

708 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
OMAGH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed in this hotel from the 6th March to the 10th March . From the moment that I arrived was made very welcome by all the staff . Hotel spotless I had a room at the top of the hotel at the back, I was traveling on my own and I had no problems with this room at , nice shower bathroom ect and comfy and clean single bed nice quite room . Breakfast was very good plenty of choice ,from the restaurant manager to all the staff at breakfast they just looked after your every need and could not do enough to help you . Also the restaurant was spotless and they have a nice conservatory just at the back of the restaurant which also has a few tables ,so you can sit and enjoy your breakfast . Small bar for residents and prices I found were very good , it a nice place to finish of a night with 1 or 2 drinks . The whole experience was first class .
Close to Hyde Park and also a few very nice bars within walking distance and also just a 10 minutes from Paddington Station .
Lovely area and yes I will return to this hotel and I have already told my friends and family , can't recommend this hotel enough .
Thanks against to all the staff and that's all the staff for making me very welcome and and enjoying my say at you Hotel .

Room Tip: Having stayed I would say that all the rooms would have a high standard .
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Park Grand London Hyde Park for your recent visit to London.

We consider the guest feedback of paramount importance whether good or bad. I would like thank you for your feedback and I am happy that we were able to meet your expectation and we are more than happy to welcome you back in near future.
Please write to me when your plan your trip to London, I will be happy to assist you. You can write to me on - housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Once again back to this hotel within the fortnight every thing excellent from the time you check in to the time you check out.Very helpful staff ,courteous to the core thank you all looking to next times.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the backside
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises & our fabulous staff.

We hope you will be back soon and for assistance in booking your future stay please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great hotel, and really enjoyable stay in the 2-floor club room. It has a nice clean bathroom with all the toiletries and accessories needed. A kitchen/lounge area with a t.v upstairs and downstairs. Everything clean and satisfactory. Very helpful and polite staff. No problems over a 5 night stay. I will definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Club room is very nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 12, 2013

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Room a bit small but overall state of room and staffbattitudevwas exceptional definitely will be back. Two downsides would be noise from occupants from room above who where noisy and size of room. Location was perfect for a great stay in London and breakfast was average. Staff were fve star from time of checking in and checking out

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 11, 2013

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises & our fabulous staff.

We hope you will be back soon and for assistance in booking your future stay & also to arrange much quite room , please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I recently booked a 1 night stay in Paddington as I was flying back to Sydney the next morning. I chose the Park Grand Hotel initially because of it's proximity to Paddington Station (where I could catch the Heathrow Express) and also cost - it was very reasonable. My expectations were exceeded when I checked in as I was put in a lovely room with 2 big beds (not that I needed them) and it was spotless and comfortable. The staff were really friendly, helpful and just lovely...always smiling. This was a far superior experience to other ones where I have been put in a dungeon room...2 floors below ground and right above the tube. I would happily arrange to stay at this property again when I'm in London

Room Tip: I was only on level 1 and it was super quiet. I requested a room above ground...just to make sure I...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read about our team’s friendliness and also your comments on our hotel cleanliness.
Hope to have a chance to give you warm welcome back in the near future.
Best Regards
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Upon booking the room we were unsure what to expect. Upon arrival, first impressions were good, hotel was very clean, staff very helpful and friendly, although a little disappointed with the size of the room but we were expecting this from reading previous reviews. Breakfast was very good, lots of different choices and self serve so you could help yourself to as much as required.We found it in a great location with lots of access from train, tube and buses.
We would definetly stay here again and reccommend this hotel

• Stayed March 2013
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for the lovely comments on staff as well as service provided to you here at Park Grand London Hyde Park.
As mentioned, our rooms are indeed different in sizes. I would like to request you to give us an opportunity to arrange bigger room for you. Please let me know about your future visit to do the arrangement.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Gourav Gupta

Been to Park Grand London Hyde Park? Share your experiences!