“Park Grand Hotel Review - Feb 2013” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Hyde Park

You added Park Grand London Hyde Park to your Saves list
Park Grand London Hyde Park
4.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   78-82 Westbourne Terrace | Paddington, London W2 6QA, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #372 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Sydney, Australia
“Park Grand Hotel Review - Feb 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I recently booked a 1 night stay in Paddington as I was flying back to Sydney the next morning. I chose the Park Grand Hotel initially because of it's proximity to Paddington Station (where I could catch the Heathrow Express) and also cost - it was very reasonable. My expectations were exceeded when I checked in as I was put in a lovely room with 2 big beds (not that I needed them) and it was spotless and comfortable. The staff were really friendly, helpful and just lovely...always smiling. This was a far superior experience to other ones where I have been put in a dungeon room...2 floors below ground and right above the tube. I would happily arrange to stay at this property again when I'm in London

Room Tip: I was only on level 1 and it was super quiet. I requested a room above ground...just to make sure I...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read about our team’s friendliness and also your comments on our hotel cleanliness.
Hope to have a chance to give you warm welcome back in the near future.
Best Regards
Gourav Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Greek first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Upon booking the room we were unsure what to expect. Upon arrival, first impressions were good, hotel was very clean, staff very helpful and friendly, although a little disappointed with the size of the room but we were expecting this from reading previous reviews. Breakfast was very good, lots of different choices and self serve so you could help yourself to as much as required.We found it in a great location with lots of access from train, tube and buses.
We would definetly stay here again and reccommend this hotel

• Stayed March 2013
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for the lovely comments on staff as well as service provided to you here at Park Grand London Hyde Park.
As mentioned, our rooms are indeed different in sizes. I would like to request you to give us an opportunity to arrange bigger room for you. Please let me know about your future visit to do the arrangement.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Hertford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband & I stayed in the deluxe double & were very pleasantly surprised. It was a very spacious room & very tastefully decorated. Cleanliness of hotel & dining room were very good. Breakfast was plentiful & very nice. This was our second stay & we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
We ensure every guest has a relaxing visit and thank you for your observation in regards to our Breakfast
We hope to see you again very soon.
Swansea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Comfortable Hotel close to two underground stations. Attentive staff particularly at breakfast where the service was first class. For easy access to London we would recommend this Hotel and we will be staying on our next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read about our team’s friendliness ,
Hope to have a chance to give you warm welcome back in the near future.
Best Regards
Xabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed 24th feb 2013 & was made very welcome by the Hotel manager & staff, who even arranged my collection from euston station which was helpful & inexpensive .
My room was quite compact but very comfortable & the TV was excellent. Just a ten min walk from paddington & lots of shops & restraunts.
Will be using again as very good value for money, but best of All excellent welcoming staff
Thank you.

Room Tip: I had room 406 which was ideal with a very comfortable bed, sorry there is No swimming pool as I sa...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises, our fabulous staff, & me. We are more than happy to have you with us and will defiantly look forward to your visit.

For assistance in booking your future stay please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Slagelse, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I stay three nights at the hotel for a break away in London. The room was really nice even though we were a little surprised that we were going to stay in the basement, but the room was very neat and combed. The breakfast was very good and highly recommended. All in all a really good stay, and we would like to book the same hotel again. Excellent service!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review.
As mentioned, we have rooms in therbasement .However,Please let me inform about your future visit, I will make sure we arrange higher floor for you & ensure you have another relaxing visit . I also would like to thank you for your observation in regards to our Breakfast
We hope to see you again very soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our family of 4 (2 young children) stayed here back in October (sorry for such a late review). The hotel is in a perfect location for accessing the tube and very comfortable/clean.
The staff went above and beyond in all ways, especially Javal. His helpfulness and kindness made the stay amazing. Our youngest still talks about her friend Javal to this day.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises & our fabulous staff especially Jamal. I will definitely convey your message to him.

We hope you will be back soon and for assistance in booking your future stay please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Gourav Gupta

Been to Park Grand London Hyde Park? Share your experiences!