“Business trip with all boxes ticked” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Hyde Park

You added Park Grand London Hyde Park to your Saves list
Park Grand London Hyde Park
4.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   78-82 Westbourne Terrace | Paddington, London W2 6QA, England (Paddington / Maida Vale)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
STAY 3 NIGHTS GET 12% OFF
Ranked #356 of 1,052 Hotels in London
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Business trip with all boxes ticked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Regularly visit London on a weekly basis so a good hotel with friendly staff, warm comfy room and bed, modern facilities and a hearty cooked breakfast always are a winning formula. Well you have all of this at this hotel. It's nice to have a full sized bath in these hotels and a large flat screen wall mounted, all the furnishings are modern and the rooms are clean. Will be making this my regular hotel moving forwards.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises & our fabulous staff.

We hope you will be back soon and for assistance in booking your future stay please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Gourav Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (276)
  • Greek first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

stayed here for a two night break and was constantly kept awake from noisy water pumps and smoke alarms at five in the morning by other residents in the hotel after being moved to the top floor we were yet again woken the nexted day by another smoke alarm going off at five sort the
place out its just too noisy

rooms were lovely and breakfast was great cant fault that services were good rooms really clean
but I cant just get my head around the place being so noisy I would only recommend anyone staying here if you have no one above top floor I personally feel I would never stay here again

Room Tip: top floor only watch out for broken irons
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent booking with us here at the Park Grand London Hyde Park.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us you feed back especially room being noisy, it gives us an opportunity to improve. I request you to give us another opening to serve and change your opinion about us.
Please write to me when your plan your trip to London, I will be happy to assist you. You can write to me on - housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com
Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. Look forward to have you back.
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed here solo in September. I was moved here from the Best Western because of issues at the hotel. They gave me free breakfast because of my move which was nice but I wouldn't have paid for it. A good variety of items but too expensive for breakfast. I had one of the rooms in the basement that had a window that lit the room lightly from the window. The room itself was very modern and recently remodeled. I thought the size of the room was decent for London standards. Much nicer than another Hotel I stayed at in London and cheaper too. Also great location only 5 minutes from the tube.
The only downside to this hotel was the wall being a little thin so at times it could be noisy in the hallways and other bedrooms.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had a very enjoyable stay with us.
Our bedrooms are much bigger than average London room and thank you for comment about the same.
We ensure every guest has a relaxing visit and thank you for your observation in regards to our staff. I request you to please write to me before you next visit and I will make sure we look after you well. You can write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com
We hope to see you again very soon.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed here in November, very happy with it - stylish hotel, decent size room and v nice bathroom, comfortable, reliable & free WiFi, helpful staff, great location between Paddington and Hyde Park and some nice restaurants / useful shops nearby - very good value, would definitely recommend among some of the dodgier stays I've had in this area!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Park Grand London Hyde Park for your recent visit to London.
In regards to Broadband, We have updated our broadband speed again and I am sure on you next visit you will definitely enjoy the difference.
Thank you for considering staying with us in future. It would be highly appreciated if you could contact me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com once you book the room.
Once again, thank you for your response & we look forward to welcoming you back at the Park Grand London Hyde Park.
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

14.11 Late check in with confirmed booking. No room free. Eventuall get given a room and enter it to find someone else in there. Then end up in basement small room. The evacuated room at 1:15am with fire alarm. No answer from reception and then told 'lady had hair dryer on 1;15am in the morning?.
Noisy, rude, dis-organised. - go somewhere else!

Room Tip: FInd another hotel
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Nigel,
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us you feed back, it gives us an opportunity to improve.
I would like to let you inform that we offered you to move you room. However, we couldn't move you to another room because luggage was unpacked.
Portrush, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is in a perfect location for a stay in London. Quietish location for London but close to tube local shops and great pubs. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are small but very clean and are all you need for a stay in the capital. The breakfasts are excellent. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
As mentioned, our rooms are indeed different in sizes. I would like to request you to give us an opportunity to arrange bigger room for you.
We hope to see you again very soon.
Gloucestershire, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Staff very friendly & helpful. Great price for the night & room very spacious for 3 of us. Breakfast was very good also. Good location, 5 min walk or so from paddington. Would recommend & would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

We thank you for the lovely comments on staff as well as service provided to you here at Park Grand London Hyde Park.We ensure every guest has a relaxing visit and thank you for your observation in regards to our Breakfast.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.