“Great overall short stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Hyde Park

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Hyde Park to your Saves list
Park Grand London Hyde Park
4.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   78-82 Westbourne Terrace | Paddington, London W2 6QA, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #345 of 1,073 hotels in London
Morecambe
“Great overall short stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Nice and clean with tasteful decor. Nice big TV.This was the fifth time i'd visited London for business purposes(course) and was the best i'd stayed in for this price range (£79). I had booked a single and got a twin room which is always nice for the extra space. Breakfast was apayable extra (£12 if pre-booked) and was the usual range of continental and cooked in avery pleasant dining room.Complimentart toiletries and tea/coffee facilities. Bar snacks were available but only offered room service ordering out of bar opening times closing and as travelling alone I would have prefered to order from room.Reception staff nice and friendly. . I requested a room witha view ( write up says available upion request) prior to arrival and did get it.I t was only an overnight stay so didn't really get to experience hotel further but overall it was a nice and uncomplicated comfortable stay.Great location for Paddington Tube station.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear Christine,

Thank you very much for your review and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the facilities in Shaftesbury Premier Hyde Park.

Please make sure when you come back to us you continue to make the most of it and totally enjoy your time at the hotel.

724 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Derby, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Hotel is right outside the tube station which is handy. Close to Bella Italia and some Indian restaurants. A lot of foreign people running the place, which is fine no problems with that. They upgrade us when we got there claiming the "club room" is a bit bigger and comes with breakfast... however i would like to see what a "deluxe" room that we booked looked like as the club room was very small. What the staff need to understand is you cannot upgrade a couple to a club room and not give the upgrades that come with it such as breakfast... or its not an upgrade is it! so we went to breakfast and nobody said anything and we paid no extra, as we shouldnt.... as they said they upgraded us free of charge! Breakfast was nice, full English to choose from as well as cereal's juice etc. Big TV in rooms and beds were very comfortable. Sad though as most rooms only have a shower and no bath. I know when I go away I like to enjoy a bath.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
HPPLondon, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Shezzamate,

Thank you very much for your review and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the facilities in our Club room.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

we were very disapointed we arrived at hotel,were asked for payment straight away,wanted to have lunch in the hotel,dont serve lunch
we booked a deluxe room,with a fridge.there was no fridge,no radio or clock,no phone,the window had a generator outside and a dirty brick wall,we wated to book a meal in the restaraunt, they said was open till eleven,they only served snacks,so has to go out for a mealy there was no lounge.to sit and have a drink,this hotel is not what it says on the website,spoilt what was planned as a surprise weekend.

Room Tip: dont book this hotel
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Park Grand London Hyde Park.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 0207262 4521.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Gurdeep Singh
canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I am a frequent traveller and this was a very good experience got a early check in without any hassle, internet free which all hotels in london normally charge, breakfast good and excellent location.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
HPPLondon, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Dear Dajib,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay in Shaftesbury Premier Hyde Park Paddington.

Thank you again for your encouraging review - we very much look forward to welcoming you back in future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great Location, centrally located, good restaurants near by. It was my wife's birthday got a upgrade with a bottle of wine. A good memory that we will always cherish.

Room Tip: Higher floors are good.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
HPPLondon, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Dear Andrew,

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the good comments on upgrade.

Please make sure when you come back to us you continue to make the most of it and totally enjoy your stay at the hotel.

Kind Regards,

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I recently stayed at the Park Grand London Hyde Park and found it very clean, very good value for money, the staff friendly and informative and, not being too far from Paddington Station, a good central location for getting around London. I will definately book this hotel on my next trip to London.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Park Grand London Hyde Park.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Gurdeep Singh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Tiny rooms, poor service. What is there to say. Definitely a high priced closet hotel.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
PGHotelManagement, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. I am sorry to know that your experience with us was not a good one. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly in order to discuss your experience and to understand the situation in depth.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies once again and I hope that you will get in touch with me or will be kind enough to write to me on nitish@shaftesburyhotels.com, in details for me to understand the issue and to take the necessary steps accordingly.

regards,
Nitish Bhatt

Been to Park Grand London Hyde Park? Share your experiences!