“All Seasons London Southwark Rose is a Wonderful Base For exploring London...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose

You added Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose to your Saves list
Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   43 - 47 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HH, England (Formerly All Seasons) (London Bridge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Up to 30% OFF THIS WINTER
Ranked #328 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Englewood, CO
“All Seasons London Southwark Rose is a Wonderful Base For exploring London...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

The location is great!!!! Upon arrival we hopped on the First Capital Connect train from Gatwick airport and arrived at London Bridge Station (30 minute ride) and it was no more than a quick 10 minute walk to the hotel.

We stayed at the All Seasons London Southwark Rose for 3 nights and we really enjoyed our visit. Since our flight arrived early in the morning the friendly front desk staff allowed us to drop off our bags in a secure area until check in. This allowed us to explore London for three hours baggage free which was great. I loved the area! The Borough Market was lively and full of character. The Queens walk and many bridges conveniently link you to the other side of the Thames river. If you need to travel further just take the underground station at London Bridge.

The hotel room was very clean and had all the amenities that we needed. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was spotlessly clean. The room had tea/coffee service set up as well as a hairdryer at the desk with a built in vanity mirror which was convenient for getting ready in in the morning. The blackout blinds in the room were helpful since we wanted to go to bed a little early the first night due to jet lag and since it doesn't get dark in the summer until 11:00 at night this was very helpful.

We ate the complimentary self serve buffet breakfast every morning and found plenty of choices. There are various breads, yogurts, cheeses, meats, hard boiled eggs, croissants, cereals and fresh fruits. Plenty of coffee and tea as well. Never did upgrade to the full English breakfast but it is only 5 pounds more if you wish for a heartier breakfast. All items were constantly replenished by the staff and the area was kept very neat and clean. We also ate dinner here the first night and found that the food was decent and at a reasonable enough rate. Also, some good beer on tap.

Overall, I would say that this is wonderful choice if you are looking for a clean and affordable hotel in the London area. Close enough to get to all the major London sights and offers a great value. The only small suggestion I would have is to offer a few more pillows on the bed because the two small pillows just weren't enough for getting really comfy while relaxing in bed. Other than very minor detail I would say that this was a great value in the very expensive world of London hotels.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Polish first
Manchester
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I have recommended to my company that we do not use this hotel or chain in the future. On first appearances it looked fine as a standard budget hotel but when I went to have a shower the water was just above cold. Reception came up and informed me that that classed as hot water and every room had that temperature of water.

Then the phone in the room didn't work for outside numbers and they had to send someone to fix it. By the time it was sorted I was leaving to get my train back anyway.

I wasn't impressed.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Benrabah, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Dear Guest,
I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, my team and I very much appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again in the very near future.
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for four nights before catching up with friends on a european adventure. I thought it was very nice and the staff were great! The breakfast/restuarant was excellent and free wi-fi was a bonus. The only issue i had, which was minor, the hotel was a little far from all the major attractions but well located to subways.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Benrabah, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
It was a pleasure to hear your positive feedback and I am going to share your comments with my team who I am sure will be delighted to learn that their efforts have been appreciated. Please alow me to stress that we are within a walking distance to many attractions such as London Dungeon, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe and Tate Modern.
We look forward to welcoming you back to All Seasons Southwark Rose in the future.
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

very polite and helpful staff with lots of handy gear in the clean and ample rooms.convenient bus and tube travel with fascinating borough market,southwark cathedral etc very close by.complimentary continental breakfast.quality restaurants short walk or taxi ride.generally very happy with our stay

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Benrabah, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose, responded to this review, June 6, 2011
Dear guest,
Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at All Seasons Southwark Rose Hotel. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.
Nawel BENRABAH

Been to Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose

Address: 43 - 47 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HH, England (Formerly All Seasons)
Location: United Kingdom > England > London > London Bridge , Waterloo / South Bank / Southwark
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#245 Family Hotel in London
#277 Romantic Hotel in London
#300 Business Hotel in London
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose 3*
ibis Styles London Southwark Rose (formerly all seasons) ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Southwark Rose London
Hotel Southwark Rose
Southwark Rose Hotel
Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose England

If you own or manage Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.