This is absolutely the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Everything that could go wrong does.
Construction and jack hammers everyone at through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. No working on the website.
Child walking into my room through the unsecured and broken locked connecting door at 1 am after 14 hour flight. Moving me 3x at 2 am. One room had no window. Mind you, I have 10 people from my company staying here for 10 days! Would have loved the part about daily jack hammers!
Worst mistake ever. The only room available at 2 am is a handicap room...fine. However, I pull the bathroom door open and it completely breaks...dry wall and screws flying everywhere. Thank gosh I'm not disabled!
The owner died of a drug crack overdose, at the hotel in a room.
You can't get ahold of the front desk from 7pm-1am due to the club scene in the lobby.
Food is horrible, housekeeping steals my extra key everyday....you have to insert your key to provide power to the room. I leave my extra in, only to come home every night to a dark powerless hotel. When you are traveling for business you need to charge laptops, iPads etc. so every night I have to request an extra key...with all my items dead, due to non-charging.
I can honestly say, this is the crappiest, most incompetent hotel I have ever, ever stayed at. Avoid at ALL costs! I have traveled the world and wouldn't let my worst enemy stay here.
BTW, I'm honestly only telling you 50% of the problems! This place is horrible!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London Shoreditch Hotel London
- Crowne Plaza London Shoreditch Hotel
- Crowne Plaza London
- London Crowne Plaza
- Ace Hotel London Shoreditch England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ace Hotel London Shoreditch, a 5 star property in the historic Shoreditch neighbourhood, a hub for galleries, theaters and fashion, home of the Brick Lane market and a canvas for street artists from around the world.It’s a neighborhood with a long history of culture and industry — the first district where plays were performed in London, banned at that time in the center city, and later a center of in textile and furniture manufacture.Today’s Shoreditch is a leader in the arts, design, cuisine, culture and technology — an outpost in the global community of ideas. The design at Ace Hotel London hints at a wide range of influences from UK punk to the bold graphic style of the early 20th century Vorticist movement, to the clean Modernism of the Bauhaus.All rooms have vintage furniture, original artwork, in-room safe and flatscreen TV with Ace video-on-demand and Revo radios with Ace-curated radio stations, plus a well-stocked mini-bar and complimentary WiFI. Some rooms have turntables and a selection of vinyl and acoustic guitars.Easy access to Moorgate, Finsbury Square and Liverpool Street. Destination restaurant Hoi Polloi is by David Waddington and Pablo Flack who are restaurateurs behind Bistrotheque and Shrimpy’s. Gym is open 24 hours; the Hotel also features a Basement Bar with live gigs and DJ sets, a lobby bar, The Bulldog Edition - a coffee shop in partnership with Square Mile Coffee Roasters, an exhibition gallery, on-site juice bar, a flower shop, and 24 hours room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, LondonMarketing.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Ace Hotel London Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.