Just got back after a fantastic stay at the Marriot's West India and have to say it was a great experience. We used a combination of rewards points and cash to upgrade to an executive suite, and it was well worth it. Suite was so quiet & lovely and spacious, bathroom goodies were Molton Brown also included was lounge access with complimentary canapes and wine/beer at certain times of the day.
Views were great, and we really enjoyed a trip to the Docklands museum which was a 5 minute walk. Central London was easily accessible in about 20 minutes by tube. Would I return? You bet! one of the nicest Marriott's we have have had the pleasure to stay in.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- London Marriott West India Quay England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the vibrant Canary Wharf district and its captivating array of international business, chic shops, restaurants, pubs and wine bars, our 5 star London hotel in Canary Wharf mirrors the best of the preferred hotels in London. Located 11 minutes from London City Airport and only 10 minutes away from Westfield Stratford City, Europe’s largest indoor shopping mall. This landmark Canary Wharf, London hotel offers an extraordinary blend of comfort and convenience that is in sync with its surroundings. Stylish guest rooms and suites have been smartly designed with work areas, high-speed wireless Internet, flat screen TV and laptop safe for extra security and comfort. To revive the body and soul, there's a state-of-the-art fitness suite with a sauna for relaxing after a long day. And for a relaxing repast, indulge in a classic steakhouse experience at Manhattan Grill. Our Canary Wharf, London hotel offers an ideal location with easy connections to ExCeL, The O2 & Stratford Olympic Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your London Marriott West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.