When off to London we always choose to stay here, not only because we nearly always going to watch Chelsea FC which is a ten minute walk away but because of its great location, transport links and value.
Nice rooms, supermarket across the road and five minutes from Kings Road.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Chelsea Hotel London
- Jurys Inn Chelsea Hotel
- Jurys Hotel Chelsea
- Jurys Hotel London
- Jurys Inn Chelsea
- Jurys Inn London Chelsea England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the finest London hotels, near Victoria and Fulham Broadway station, and with Imperial Wharf Station just opposite the hotel in Chelsea, your city-centre stay will enable you to get-around effortlessly, and there’s no better place to come back to after a wearying day taking in the sights of a world-class capital. Rest your feet: you’re home at Jurys Inn.Our spacious bedrooms include large, comfortable beds with crisp white linens, large screen TV’s, WiFi Internet access and spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.Our rooms can accommodate three adults, two adults and two children or just one person in complete comfort, making Jurys Inn Chelsea the perfect hotel for a business trip or a city break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, JurysInn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Jurys Inn London Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.