“Good Choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Exhibition Court Hotel 4

You added Exhibition Court Hotel 4 to your Saves list
Exhibition Court Hotel 4
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Collingham Place, London SW5 OQF, England (Earls Court)   |
Ranked #748 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Good Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was happy with my stay. I picked it as it was a short walk from Earls Court tube station. I felt safe here. The room was bright and modern. The staff were friendly and helpful. I intend to use it again when I am in London.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Villaviciosa de Odon, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

We were in London a month ago and we were accomodated at exhibition court hotel 4. I have to remark that the strong point is the location. The hotel is next to a couple of underground stations. The hotel staff was very kind. The room was a bit small but enough to sleep and rest if you go to London to spend the day sightseeing and walking.

In conclusion I would come back if I had to. I considered it a great success.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

Whatever you do, DON´T stay at this hotel.

We were shown two rooms, one on the top floor, and one in the basement.

On the top floor, the lights were not working in the hallway, and the stairs were extremely steep.
The risk of falling were quite big.

In the basement, the problems with the lights continued, as they were sensor lights, and did not start working until you were in the middle of the stairs. So, the first half of the steep stairs you had to walk in complete darkness. We got a feeling of sleeping in a bomb shelter.

And, both of the rooms smelled of mould. We were travelling with kids, and there was no way we would let our kid sleep in a room that there was mould in.
When we tried too cancel our reservation because of that, the answer from the hotel was that we had to pay for the first two nights whatever we did.

This was said in a well-rehearsed way, so I don´t think it was the first time someone had reacted to that.

So, pay a little more money, to get a hotel that you actually can use, and don´t get sick from.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2014

I attend shows at Earls Court each year and I like to be within a few minutes walking distance of my hotel, as it is tiring to be on your feet all day.
For the past 3 years, I have stayed in this little gem of a hotel. It is clean, comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I enjoy having a chat with other guests having breakfast in the mornings as the room lends itself to a communal engagement.
It is great value for money and I for one will continue to avail of this little oasis during the hustle and bustle of trade shows.
Kerry John

Room Tip: I stayed in a different room each year and did not have any problem, except one night, when a guy wi...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

This little gem is in an excellent location v close to the Tube
The staff were very polite and friendly
It was very clean and comfortable
Good choice for a continental breakfast

Downside to some might be the very small bathroom and rooms can be noisy from other guests /tube neither bothered me but I could see how it would for some

• Stayed September 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

It's not the most fantastic hotel I've ever stayed in, but for £49 in central London it did the job. The hotel sign is a printed piece of A4 on the door - I walked past it once, and in reception there is a sign charging a deposit for TV remote it didn't bode well, but apart from that it was good.
I picked it because it looked like it was in a relatively quiet place, and it was very peaceful. My room was clean, if very small. The bed was comfortable and I felt safe. Breakfast was acceptable.
I don't think I'd have wanted to stay there for more than 1 night. Given that the Premier Inn opposite was more than double the price without breakfast, it was good value for money.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

I liked the location as it is very central and on a walking distance form a tube station. Great hospitality and friendly staff. I recommended for everyone want to be central to all the touristic attractions in London.

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Exhibition Court Hotel 4? Share your experiences!