Stayed here with my wife and daughter in a double twin room.
The hotel is in a great location opposite blackfriars station and a five minute walk to St. Paul's. we did not spend much time in the hotel, so I am unable to comment on meals or drinks except to say all the staff where helpful.
The room was well equipped, very clean and quiet. I would definitely stay here again. Normally I would have looked for a hotel in the city of Westminster rather than the business area, but this trip has changed that.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel London
- Crowne Plaza London
- Crowne Plaza The City
- Crowne Plaza London City
- Crowne Plaza London - The City England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel provides perfect accommodation in central London near local attractions such as The London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace. This luxury hotel also offers meeting rooms, gym, spa facilities and a Michelin star restaurant. The Crowne Plaza London – The City Hotel is a modern central London hotel, located in the heart of the city. This deluxe London hotel is just a stone’s throw away from Blackfriars mainline train station, with a direct connection to the Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras International. For tubes, the Crowne Plaza hotel is equally well located: just a short walk to Temple & Mansion House on the District & Circle Line, or St Paul's on the Central Line. Whether you’re in London for business or sightseeing, this London City Centre hotel is ideally located, minutes away from some of London's most famous attractions: The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern & West End theatres. Crowne Plaza Club rooms, King Studios and Suites are available at your request. And all rooms are air-conditioned and have High Speed Internet Access. There’s also a Fitness Club with sauna in the hotel should you wish to work out and wind down. While you’re here, don’t forget to eat in at our award-winning restaurant, Refettorio, directed by Michelin-starred Chef Giorgio Locatelli offering some of the finest Italian food in London. Chinese Cricket Club, a destination Chinese restaurant set within Crowne Plaza London - The City, has attracted much acclaim for its menu of Sichuan specialist with a modern twist. The easiest and most exciting way to do some sightseeing in London city centre is to take a trip on the London Eye. On a clear day, you can see as far as the Queen’s other residence, Windsor Castle! The Crowne Plaza London City Hotel is only minutes away from the London Eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza London - The City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.