I booked this hotel back in October 2012.. for a visit in Feb 2013. I managed to get an early saver rate so that I could take my mither to london for her 70th birthday. The hotel itself was immacualte and very well presented. We arrived early and they managed to check us in at 10:45am.. very impressive!. Our room was spacious and fashionable. so far a perfect hotel. Unfortunatley though the bar in the hotel was closed for a refurb, something that we were not informed of prior to arrival... also the whole hotel had an acrid smell of varnish and glue because of the referb. This meant that the foyer was the only place to get a drink and this was woefully understaffed. We left after 30 minues of trying to get a drink! Whilst this didnt spoil our stay it dampened it a touch. It would have been nioce to get a night cap after the show we had been to see..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel provides perfect accommodation in central London near local attractions such as The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral and Buckingham Palace. This luxury hotel also offers meeting rooms, gym, spa facilities and a Michelin star restaurant. The Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel is a modern central London hotel, located in the heart of the city. This deluxe London hotel is just a stone's throw away from Blackfriars mainline train station, with a direct connection to the Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras International. For tubes, the Crowne Plaza hotel is equally well located: just a short walk to Temple & Mansion House on the District & Circle Line, or St Paul's on the Central Line. Whether you're in London for business or sightseeing, this London City Centre hotel is ideally located, minutes away from some of London's most famous attractions: The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern & West End theatres. Crowne Plaza Club rooms, King Studios and Suites are available at your request. And all rooms are air-conditioned and have High Speed Internet Access. There's also a Fitness Club with sauna in the hotel should you wish to work out and wind down. While you're here, don't forget to eat at our Rosette awarded restaurants; Diciannove offers authentic Italian food including a variety of freshly made pasta, whilst and at Chinese Cricket Club you can enjoy fresh dim sum and Sichuan specialities. The easiest and most exciting way to do some sightseeing in London city centre is to take a trip on the London Eye. On a clear day, you can see as far as the Queen's other residence, Windsor Castle! The Crowne Plaza London City Hotel is only minutes away from the London Eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza London - The City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel London
- Crowne Plaza The City
- Crowne Plaza London City
- Crowne Plaza London - The City England