I stayed at the Princes Gardens' accommodation on the Imperial College campus, Wilkinson Hall. The accommodation was totally value for money in terms of location and convenience. Albert hall, the Royal college of music, the Science museum and Hyde Park were just 5-10 minutes walking distance. the breakfast spread in the Imperial college hall of commons was fantastic. A very minimal but effective service supplemented the stay. Only negatives were possibly room size and lack of airconditioning, but who needs it when the weather is on the colder side. Would definitely want to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial summer accommodation provides the perfect base for exploring the many sights and attractions London has to offer.During July, August and September, Imperial’s student halls of residence are open to the public and provide great value bed and breakfast accommodation in a fantastic central London location - South Kensington, whether you are visiting London for a weekend or a longer break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Imperial College Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial College Hotel London
- Imperial College Accommodation London, England