If you intend to spend your time in London seeing the sights this is a great place to stay. It is basic accommodation, it is very clean, well run and the breakfast was good. It doesn't have a TV, but I didn't go to London to watch the TV I went to see the sights, a show and Barclay's Summer Time in Hyde Park. The bed was comfortable there was an en-suite and Tea & Coffee making facilities and plenty of room to store away your clothes and cases.
I have stayed in a number of hotels in London over the years and would say that this offers the best value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial summer accommodation provides the perfect base for exploring the many sights and attractions London has to offer.During July, August and September, Imperial’s student halls of residence are open to the public and provide great value bed and breakfast accommodation in a fantastic central London location - South Kensington, whether you are visiting London for a weekend or a longer break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Imperial College Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial College Hotel London
- Imperial College Accommodation London, England