We stayed here in May 2014 for three nights, together with our two daughters (7 and 11 years old). The accommodation looks a bit worn and shabby at first sight: reception, restaurants, the building. But: free parking space and nice, comfortable rooms. We booked a family room which suited us fine. The hotel was very quiet: no sounds to bother us, neither from the inside nor from the street. Breakfast is free for kids and was alright. Staff is helpful and always around. Very easy to set out to the city by public transport, by combining DLR (Beckton station: 3 minutes walk, just around the corner) and the tube (Jubilee line).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location for visitors to London, close to the O2 Arena, Excel Centre & next to DLR Beckton with frequent trains to Central London (30-40mins). Free parking and free Wi-Fi in our Brewers Fayre pub restaurant serving great value pub favorites including our new ‘All you can Eat’ self service £7.99 Premier Breakfast plus our £5.99 Buffet Place Theme nights: Chinese Night (Monday), Curry Night (Tuesday & Thursday), Mexican Night (Wednesday), Chip Shop night (Friday) and Carvery 3 course for £11 (Sunday). We hope to see you soon – Jamie Southgate (General Manager). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Beckton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Beckton England