When I travel on business I like to stay at Premier Inns as they offer good value, have clean and spacious rooms, and the staff are pleasant. Beckton is no different: I especially liked their buffet evening meals. It is not particularly near central London, but the DLR links up to the Jubilee Line and (with knowledge of the timetable) I could make it to Waterloo Station in half an hour - great, if you're on business.
My only grumble is that most of the rooms are in a building the other side of the car park from Reception and the restaurant... the weather was pretty bad so walking across to breafast on a snowy, sub-zero February morning wasn't much fun. However, I would come back, but I'd make sure it was warm and sunny.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location for visitors to London, close to the O2 Arena, Excel Centre & next to DLR Beckton with frequent trains to Central London (30-40mins). Free parking and free Wi-Fi in our Brewers Fayre pub restaurant serving great value pub favorites including our new ‘All you can Eat’ self service £7.99 Premier Breakfast plus our £5.99 Buffet Place Theme nights: Chinese Night (Monday), Curry Night (Tuesday & Thursday), Mexican Night (Wednesday), Chip Shop night (Friday) and Carvery 3 course for £11 (Sunday). We hope to see you soon – Jamie Southgate (General Manager). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Beckton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Beckton England