I stayed at this hotel for the weekend with my husband and another couple. The hotel is just opp the Natural History Museum in South Kensington. It is about 15 mins walk to Harrods.
The service at the hotel was great. I couldn't complain.
The rooms were very regal, as is the whole hotel. The jacuzzi bath was lovely on my feet after a hard days shopping.
Breakfast was lovely! There is the normal buffet food to choose from, but there is also a fine menu selection to choose from too. And this was included in our price!
The only negative thing I can think of was that the bar was expensive... but what do you expect in South Ken?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentley London is located in Central London. Our combination of delightful Deluxe bedrooms & Suites provide guests with a luxurious choice for their residential requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Venere, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Bentley London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bentley Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Bentley London England