We arrived in London frazzled and tired but once entering the hotel our spirits lifted. The staff greeted us with smiles, were extremely professional, personable and helpful. Our deluxe room was beautifully decorated, including a firm bed and fine linens. There was also a large marble bathroom with separate shower and tub. If business wasn't on the agenda I could have stayed in the room all day!
Crystal chandeliers and marble floors are featured throughout the lobby area and the breakfast room continues on that same theme. The restaurant was beautifully appointed with a breakfast buffet to match. The cappuccinos were very good, a hard thing to find in London! We not only enjoyed the breakfast but also the comfortable surroundings which encouraged us to relax and read the paper after our meal, which is not the case in most hotel restaurants!
The location was perfect for us, especially with one of our favorite restaurants, The Bombay Brasserie, a mere 5 minute walk away. This is our new favorite hotel in London and we look forward to our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentley London is located in Central London. Our combination of delightful Deluxe bedrooms & Suites provide guests with a luxurious choice for their residential requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Splendia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Bentley London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bentley Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Bentley London England