We stayed here as part of a leisure weekend in London. Overall the hotel is nice, and the service was good. We had a small glitch when we arrived in the room, some of the tea cups were dirty, however they promptly changed us to another room. The rooms were spacious and well appointed, if not to our taste, it was luxurious in a very British sense (lots of gold, lots of marble). We didn't have time to use any of the hotel amenities, but both mornings we had breakfast in the room and it was excellent, possibly one of the best we have had. All fresh fruits and juices, we would strongly recommend the waffles and pancakes! A place to consider if you are to be located in the Kensington area. Also, must add the front staff were always on hand to get us a taxi, even stadning out in the rain on one occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentley London is located in Central London. Our combination of delightful Deluxe bedrooms & Suites provide guests with a luxurious choice for their residential requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Venere, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bentley London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bentley Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Bentley London England