First off, the neighborhood if South Kensington is lovely, quiet and convenient. The Gloucester Road tube station is less that 5 minutes walk from the Bentley, and the station serves 3 lines that will take you most anywhere you need to go. We even took the tube from Heathrow to Gloucester Road station, without having to change trains. Much faster and cheaper than a cab.
The first nice surprise we had at the Bentley was that, due to last minute travel changes, we arrived at the hotel at 8:00am after a flight from Washington DC. Our room was ready and available to us at that early hour. The room was lovely and comfortable, and my daughter and I enjoyed the jacuzzi tub after long days of shopping. The breakfasts were very nice, and the service in all departments was exemplary. This wonderful hotel will be my first choice for future trips to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentley London is located in Central London. Our combination of delightful Deluxe bedrooms & Suites provide guests with a luxurious choice for their residential requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Bentley London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bentley Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Bentley London England