“Several stays, always excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Bentley London

You added The Bentley London to your Saves list
The Bentley London
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   27 - 33 Harrington Gardens, London SW7 4JX, England (Earls Court)   |
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #174 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Several stays, always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

We have stayed in this property several times. We always choose a suite. The hotel is smaller than many but excellent in every way. The staff is top notch. The same doorman and concierge that always remembers us, we have had many very entertaining conversations. The rooms are large and very elegant. A very quiet location, excellent positioning for transit, shopping and a wide range of restaurants. Of all things, I had a world class cheeseburger right around th corner when craving American food. We will always stay her when in London, hands down.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and enjoy the suites. It is worth it.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
The Bentley Lon... A, Guest Relations Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Dear Reviewer,

It is particularly warming to receive an evaluation like yours and to know that our efforts to provide superior service and hospitality are being represented our team. These positive comments about our team are greatly appreciated and I have thanked them personally.

We would like the opportunity to welcome you back again. Given such an opportunity, I should be most grateful if you would contact me directly so that I can personally take care of your reservation and ensure the hospitality you would expect from The Bentley London, A Hilton Hotel.

The Bentley London, A Hilton Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Greek first
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

This hotel is wonderful. It is small, serene, elegant and lovely. My room had a crystal chandalier and a large marble tub. There is no executive lounge. Because I am a diamond Hilton member, they brought chocolate truffles and a fruit basket to the room after we checked in. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Bentley on the 31st to the first as we visited London for nye celebrations. The hotel was easy to get to and when we got there we were told we could park free up until Tue morning, which was a bonus! The staff were extremely friendly upon our arrival. The room was nice, spacious and clean, and the bathroom with the marble felt very luxurious. As we were about to leave for dinner, 2 staff members came with bottled water and chocolates. The hotel is nice and quiet away from the busy streets of London. There are quite a few coffee shops nearby and Gloucester train station, which was very hand. Definately recommend.

• Stayed December 2011

Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We stayed at the Bentley for a week last February and while it's been a while since we stayed there I wanted to take a minute to write how wonderful it was. The staff was extremely kind and accommodating - it was our first time to London so we had a lot of questions and they answered every one. The room was clean and an above average size for what I expected to see in a London hotel. I also really liked the Knightsbridge area. It was a world of its own. The hotel was just a few minutes from 2 tube stations so it was easy to get to the "tourist" attractions. I really loved our stay and hope to go back.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to read all of your positive comments about us and it truly is very rewarding for the team to see that you enjoyed your stay especially the location.

We are all fully committed to ensure that our service and product are second to none. I do hope that we can expect to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Branchburg, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

The Bentley is an older hotel in the heart of Kensington. It is within walking distance to the Victoria and Albert, the Science Museum, Harrods, and the Royal Albert Hall. The Gloucester Road tube entrance is 2 blocks from the hotel. The area is safe day and night. Our room was standard size with a queen bed. The pillows were unsuitable for a “luxury hotel”. They were worn, thin, and with very little foam or synthetic material in them. The whirlpool tub was an additional plus in the marble bathroom. Most of the staff was competent and helpful. The concierge staff was willing to print walking directions from the Internet and give advice on how best to get to your destination. On more than one occasion I made a request for a service prior to going out at night. The person at the desk assured me that my request would be taken care of. However, when we returned later that night, the service I requested had not been taken care of and I had to make the request again. On one occasion we had to change rooms. I am a Hilton Diamond member and have stayed at several Hilton properties in London. I seriously doubt that I would choose to stay at the Bentley again. It was uncomfortable; the management did not acknowledge the inconveniences caused by staff failing to follow through with requests.

Room Tip: The Bentley is an older hotel in the heart of Kensington. It is within walking distance to the Vict...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to read all of your positive comments about us and it truly is very rewarding for the team to see that you enjoyed your stay. However, I was sorry to hear that we lacked comfort. I should be most grateful if you could provide further feed back so that I can look into this to ensure it does not happen again. You can reach our team on info@thebentley-hotel.com

wirral
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011 via mobile

I have been in Afghanistan for the last 6 months and made a promise to myself to indulge in some luxury when I got back. I wanted London but peace and quiet. The hotel is so opulent and the staff so friendly. The room was cosy and the bed so comfy ( I wish I could take it home). The doorbell rang and there was a tray of fruit and water as a welcome gift. The staff have time to talk you through the area and offer you different options. I used the spa for a facial and my skin was glowing when I had finished. I was convinced to change my mind about type of facial and I am glad I did. Thank you to Kimmy and Terry in the spa for adding to my relaxing experience. I can't describe how this lived up to my dream all those months ago. I could take on the Christmas shoppers without getting my heart rate going! To me this was value for money as I got to feel like a princess for the day. Thank you.

• Stayed December 2011
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at The Bentley London A Hilton Hotel. We were pleased to hear you enjoyed your spa experience in our Le Kalon Spa.

Boston area, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I am a Hilton Diamond and was looking for a hotel in London at the last minute. I called the Hilton 800 number and the person suggested this. He said I'd be really pleased and I was. He may have had to use the Diamond bump to get me in. Very nice, old luxury hotel style rooms, relatively small hotel. The staff, many from Romania, were very helpful. A continental breakfast and free internet were included (maybe per Diamond status). Despite the fact that it was a bit out of the way, it is in close proximity to the Gloucester Road tube station and it was easy to get to where I needed. I had a day trip to The Hague in the middle of my stay there, and took the Piccadilly line to Heathrow. It might have been faster to take a taxi to Paddington and take the HEX, but no problems there either. I'd prefer a hotel with an Executive Lounge, but this has a much nicer feel than the Hilton Paddington, where I have stayed on short trips to London.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

The Bentley London, A Hilton Hotel

Been to The Bentley London? Share your experiences!