Brilliant location for the tube station and local bars and restaurants. The staff were very friendly and helpful, although don't like to be asked to write a trip advisor review by the receptionist as I can make that kind of decision for myself. The bar was great and much cheaper than most pubs in London and the food smelt great Negatives would be the room was quite small, no drawers for your clothes and the windows were very dirty. Also the draught coming from the windows was very cold, it maybe time to get double glazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) England