“Excellent value for money.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court)

You added Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) to your Saves list
Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court)
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11 Knaresborough Place, London SW5 0TJ, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Great deals online.
Ranked #192 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Wakefield
“Excellent value for money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

Brilliant location for the tube station and local bars and restaurants. The staff were very friendly and helpful, although don't like to be asked to write a trip advisor review by the receptionist as I can make that kind of decision for myself. The bar was great and much cheaper than most pubs in London and the food smelt great Negatives would be the room was quite small, no drawers for your clothes and the windows were very dirty. Also the draught coming from the windows was very cold, it maybe time to get double glazing.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
kensingtonEC, Manager at Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court), responded to this review, March 22, 2010
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on trip advisor. I am pleased that you found the hotel conveniently located. I apologise on behalf of the receptionist in regards to being asked to write a review on trip advisor. Our windows are double glazed and we are continuing to look at ways to improve the service. We endeavour to ensure all our guest have a wonderful stay with us. Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (336)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
westchester, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2010

just returned from a week here with my mom and two daughters. The hotel's location was great, the staff extremely polite, knowledgable, and accomodating, very clean premises. I plan to stay here again when I return to London in the fall. Couldn't ask for any more from a hotel, and the price was extremely reasonable. Very comfrotable beds!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
I would like to thank you on behalf of all the team for writing a review on trip advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel conveniently located. Thank you for the kind remarks about the staff and i will pass on the comments to the team. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2010

We recently stayed 9 nights at this hotel to be close to our granddaughter who is studying for the spring semester. We were pleasantly surprised at the hospitality we received at a chain hotel. Before we left we almost felt like family -they made us feel at home. The food ws good , especially the breakfasts.For anyone staying in the Earls Court area to be near that tube its very close and you won't be disappointed . good value for the money.
patf

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the lovely comments. I am pleased that you had a great stay whilst staying with us. All the feedback we receive from guests is very important as we can assess the performance and improve the service we offer. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
magikmix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2010

First of all let me tell you that I have been to lots of cities and stayed in many hotels ..but never had time to read or write a review about any of my holidays or business trips.I am doing this purely for the staff of Premier Inn Earls Court who insisted that I share my comments with others who might want to come and stay at this hotel.My room was 416?When I arrived I was led to the Check-in machines,to my astonishment it took only couple mins and I had my receipts and room key in my hand.The room was modern with a flat screen tv and bed very comfortable.The restaurant staff were very good and showed they genuinely care for guest.I honestly have to thank Chand who was very helpful with all my questions and printed off my flight boarding pass saving me valuable time and his colleague Kinga? was very genuine and had wonderful smile.On a negetive side...I think business guest should be given free internet access...£9 for 24 hrs was a bit expensive.However that can be ignored if you get such a fantastic customer service.Overall I had very good time at this hotel.Thank you

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for the comments on behalf of the team. I am very delighted that you enjoyed your stay and pleased to hear of your satisfaction around the friendliness of the staff. The comments have been passed on to the team. Such comments are kindly appreciated and we always strive to deliver the best service.
Trento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

I have just come back from London with a group of students and I have to thank all the staff for their kindness and friendliness. A particular thank to Laura, at the reception, our guardian angel for the students who could not speak English.Thanks also to those in charge of the rooms and of the restaurant.
Also the location is very convenient, very close to the Tube and in an area full of facilities. No need to go back to the city centre after a very tiring day. Not to mention the food, a very filling breakfast but also tasty dishes for dinner.

• Stayed March 2010
kensingtonEC, Manager at Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court), responded to this review, March 16, 2010
I would like to thank you for writing a review on trip advisor. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay whilst staying with us. The hotel is an ideal location next to the tube station and lots of shops around. Thank you for the kind remarks around the friendly staff and the service in the restaurant. Looking forward to welcoming you back.
Suffolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

My wife and i have just stayed for 3 nights and what a super hotel this is. We had a double room and found it to be clean and tidy with a nice sized bath and nice warm shower. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great value and there was a good choice. If i have one complaint its that we had tea in the hotel on Monday night and had to wait for 40 minutes for our meals. There were only 3 other people eating at the time so the chef was hardley rushed of his feet! This didnt spoil our stay though and we will certainly stay again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
kensingtonEC, Manager at Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court), responded to this review, March 9, 2010
Thank you for taking your time to respond to trip advisor. On behalf of the team i would like to apologise for the inconvenience that may have caused during the service in the restaurant. We had a group of about 30 people at the time therefore service may have been slower because they were all having dinner. I will ensure that this will not happen again and improvements will be made.We endeavour to ensure all our guests have a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for the kind remarks about the staff. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Cookstown, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

extremely good service just around the corner to the sibway excellent services would stay there again

Stayed February 2010
kensingtonEC, Manager at Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court), responded to this review, March 1, 2010
I would like to thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to welcoming you again

Been to Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court)? Share your experiences!