This hotel was in a fabulous location, right at the end of our street was the Tube station , which took you straight to Piccadily Circus. The room was a bit small, we stayed with 2 adults and 2 kids, and the rollaway bed was very uncomfortable. It was quite good value for money, and staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downfall of the hotel is that if you are staying across the road, you have to go up 2 lifts and a walkway just to get to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) England