Recently stayed here with my son & sister in a Family room. Firstly the location it amazing a very short walk from Earls court tube station and with all the fast food eateries you can imagine on the door step. I had never stayed in a Premier inn before so was a bit skeptical about the whole budget chain hotel idea but I need not have worried. Although basic the rooms have everything you would need. TV, hair dryer, tea & coffee making facilities, half an hour free wifi access, bath & shower with shower gel & hand wash provided. Quite busy while we stayed however a telephone call requesting an iron & ironing board proved no problem and was brought to our room within minutes.
Breakfast was busy and resulted in a short wait for a table but the staff were very apologetic and worked quickly to clear tables as guests left. Children eat free while accompanied by an adult which I thought was great. Hot & cold options available and it was lovely.
Our room did overlook the rail track this was only a very slight problem for me as I am an exceptionally light sleeper so I did hear the trains first thing but it didnt disturb either of my family members. The beds are very comfortable & the choice of different pillows I think is a lovely touch
The only one issue I experianced was not due to the Hotel but unfortunatly other inconsiderate guests staying in the room above who felt it neccessary to jump around the room at 4:30am like lunatics !! I addressed this with reception the following morning who were already aware of the problem, they could not apologise enough and they dealt with it in a more than acceptable manner. Overall would stay here again in a heart beat & have already looked into other dates later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within easy reach of the A4. Conveniently positioned for Earls Court and Gloucester Road underground stations. Local attractions include the Natural History museum, Victoria and Albert Science museums, Harrods and only 20 minutes by tube from the West End. Our London Kensington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington England