• Excellent location about 300m from Earl’s Court Tube Station. It’s an easy, level walk to the station, which is ideal if you’re carting luggage. There are no steps. Even at the station you can go up and down by elevator.
• Double-glazed windows mean that you get no street noise (at least not on the side that I stayed).
• Staff are pleasant, helpful and polite. I had a small problem with the lighting in my bathroom which was promptly fixed.
• Flexible breakfast time - till 10.30am on weekdays and 11.30am on weekends.
• Late midday check-out.
• My room was clean and comfortable. All the appliances worked well and were simple to use.
• Bed was large and comfortable.
• Breakfast was ample and filling with a wide selection of hot and cold choices.
• Shower had good water pressure.
• I felt that I was in a safe and secure environment.
• Being a Premier Inn, rooms are functional, clean and comfortable as I’ve said but a bit on the small side with nowhere to store cases. I stayed in a room on my own for two nights which was fine, for two people it can be a bit of a squeeze.
• Expect some noise from other guests walking up and down the corridor but floors are carpeted and it didn’t bother me too much or disturb my sleep.
• The hotel comprises two buildings on either side of the street, joined by a covered walkway. But there’s only one entrance so if you’re staying in building no. 2 as I was (the one on the far side) you first have to get a lift (or walk up the stairs) to level 2 of building no.1 then walk across the covered bridge to building no. 2 from where you get another lift (or again walk up the stairs) to your floor, in my case it was level 4. I found that a bit tiresome.
• The shower is over the bath, but there’s no non-slip mat for when you’re showering so you need to be extra careful not to slip.
• There’s a 25 Pound fee for a late checkout which I found rather unnecessary especially if no-one is coming into the room that day. Some flexibility here would have been nice. They will store luggage for you for a few hours though, free of charge.
I spent two nights here and overall was happy with my experience. It was quiet, clean, comfortable and conveniently located to public transport and the hub of Earl’s Court, with plenty of shops, restaurants and pubs nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within easy reach of the A4. Conveniently positioned for Earls Court and Gloucester Road underground stations. Local attractions include the Natural History museum, Victoria and Albert Science museums, Harrods and only 20 minutes by tube from the West End. Our London Kensington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.