You just can't beat a Premier Inn for knowing what you are going to get! Clean hotel, good food, friendly staff, good nights sleep etc etc!. This hotel does not have a car park but really not a problem as less than 5 minutes walk from the tube. Very convenient for visiting the museums etc in London. The weekend we stayed was Champions League weekend so the Saturday night price was a little inflated but I guess no different than what all of the other hotels were charging. Will certainly be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) England