At this hostel, you can have a good reception. The hostel is a bit small (3-floor building + basement kitchen/lounge, but all small).
The rooms are a bit small and there's no much space in the bed. There was no ladders to the second bed and I had to find a way to get to sleep.
The breakfast was ok.
Staff was ok and helpful.
There are lots of stairs, but they're only one way. Don't try to go up while someone is trying to go down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish backpacker's accommodation located 1 minute from Kings Cross and a half an hour's walk along the beautiful Regent's canal to Camden's famous market, bars and nightclubs Our vibrant social areas are ideal for meeting like-minded travellers and enjoying our weekly free pancake nights and the occasional jam session. The kitchen's well equipped with FREE tea and coffee and the lounge is a relaxing chill-out space with a large TV, comfy sofas and a great library of books and DVDs all free of charge. Dorm beds each with their own power, light ,set of curtains and lockers are available for security . For more comfort and intimacy, our private double or twin rooms have a large, comfy double bed, desk, tea and coffee set ,flat screen TV\ DVD player and safe. FREE high speed WiFi is provided throughout the whole building as well as a great FREE breakfast. King's Cross station is 1 minute away providing fast connections around London and its airports and Eurostar Service.The British museum is a 20-minute walk away and Oxford street is just 10 minutes by tube ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Journeys London King's Cross Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Journeys London King`s Cross Hotel London
- Journeys London King's Cross Hostel England