This is one of the closest hostels to King's Cross, at about 7 minutes away.
They have pubs and supermarkets nearby.
A lot better than their counterpart in Greenwich.
I had a fun time here.
The unisex showers are not recommended for conservative people :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Journeys Kings Cross, the perfect base to explore London on a budget and the ideal choice for young world travellers! Our location, just 1 minute from London's Eurostar Terminal at King's Cross St. Pancras station makes Journeys an ideal base for visitors, providing easy access and transport links to all of the city's most famous attractions, so you can experience London life to the fullest!Walk down Regent's Canal to buzzing Camden Town, famous for its alternative outdoor marketplace and vibrant live music venues, or young and trendy Islington is within easy walking distance. While you're in the area, spend a summer's day in Regent's Park and visit London Zoo. London's famous City and West End are easily accessible and full of things to do from Madam Tussuad's to the London Dungeons! So whether you're here to be part of the bustling nightlife, bask in the city sights and sounds, or to collect fond memories, Journey's King's Cross places you on their doorstep at a price to suit anyone. Ask one of the Journeys Team, who are always willing to help with London insider advice on what to see and how to get around. Also, find our Journeys group on Facebook for more local tips, events, advice from other Journeys Travellers and upcoming Journeys activities.Journeys Kings Cross guarantees you:24 Hour Secure Access.24 Hour Service at Reception.Free linen, sheet, Pillow , Duvet.Free Continental Breakfast.Pancake Sunday! Enjoy free self catered pancakes every Sunday :)Warm and Comfy beds.Luggage Storage Lockers Clean Bathrooms Free Wifi Internet.Lively Communal Areas:Communal Kitchen & Dining Room.Chillout Common Room Wi-Fi Internet Cafe Activities for Travellers:DVD Library.Organised Pub Crawls.Walking Tours. See Reception For: Free Luggage Storage Tickets and tour bookings.Airport Shuttle Transfers.Mobile Chargers and umbrellas.Towel Hire.Iron and Ironing Board.Please note that some of our double room will have additional single bed over the double bed, so the groups of 3 are welcome to use this type of the room. Journeys Guest Promise:Clean , Safe and Comfortable ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Tingo and HostelBookers so you can book your Journeys London King's Cross Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Journeys London King`s Cross Hotel London
- Journeys London King's Cross Hostel England