A great location for exploring Greenwich, the O2 and surrounding areas. The hotel was generally clean, tidy and well maintained in the bedrooms and public areas, although the bathroom was rather tired and in need of some tlc or an upgrade. The bed was very comfortable, as was the room temperature and the room slightly larger than the usual London double room. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Our room faced over the car parking area away from the main road, so was very quiet at night (these might be the odd numbered rooms) and would ask for that location again. Compared to numerous other stays in London, this hotel and its staff ranked very favourably and I would recommend a stay when in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Devonport House Hotel London
- Devonport Hotel London
- Devonport House Hotel
- Devonport House London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the World Heritage Site in Greenwich and steeped in naval history, Devonport House offers you the perfect way to enjoy the London buzz, without the bustle.Bedrooms: 94 en-suite, complimentary WiFi, flat screen TVs with Sky Channels, DDI Telephones, hair dryer, tea and coffee tray, iron & ironing board, full length mirror and desk space. Meeting & Syndicate Rooms: 14 meeting rooms & 9 syndicate rooms with main rooms offering natural daylight and a maximum capacity of 120 Food & Drink: Restaurant & bar, internet cafe, and a selection of hot drinks available off the coffee menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Devonport House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.