If you book to stay at this hotel do not accept a room on the 2nd floor unless you dont need to sleep until 2 am.
Poor check in.... I asked for a quiet room and we were placed above the function rooms which had parties on until the early hours. Not good when you need to get up for work at 6.30am.
Poor service.... Lied to and brushed off when we tried to complain and be moved.... We're told our neighbours had already checked out because of the noise and we could too!!
poor resturant service..... Waited for 20 minutes to be seated in a near empty restaurant.
Thin walls.... Could hear the next rooms talking
Coffee, milk and toiletries not replenished on 2nd night of our stay
Bed was comfortable and side view was great.... Bath was big and bathroom nice. Room looked very nice on arrival.
Overall we spent an excessive amount of money for this hotel as we wanted a goodnight sleep ....and we did not get it.
Extremely dissapointed even after the proportionally small "discount" given on the bill which was honestly not worth the argument that was had to get it.....we did not get what we paid for we should not have had to pay so much.
Badly handled by crowneplaza .....these comments were made directly to the hotel before this
Post but no apology was received
You will have a better experience im sure if you do not accept the2nd floor rooms
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - Docklands Hotel
- Crowne Plaza London - Docklands Hotel London
- Crowne Plaza London Docklands
- Crowne Plaza London
- Crowne Plaza London - Docklands England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza London Docklands , a unique, contemporary hotel overlooking Royal Victoria Dock.We are walking distance from ExCeL Exhibition Centre (West) and just minutes from the financial district of Canary Wharf & the City of London. London City Airport is a 5 minute ride away & the O2 in Greenwich & Tower of London can also be easily reached. The hotel is located next to Docklands Light Railway(DLR) station Royal Victoria, which connects after one stop with the Jubilee Line, at Canning Town, into Central London or Stratford.The hotel boasts its own Meeting Success Centre, with 9 meetingrooms accommodating up to 275 delegates including a dedicated Executive Boardroom.We offer today's business and leisure travellers dependability, friendly service and the latest in designer-led facilities at excellent value rates. We can't guarantee the weather in England, however we can guarantee the quality of our 'Make It Happen' service and our world-renowned breakfast buffet.The hotel houses a busy, contemporary bar and lounge and a restaurant accessable from the avenue or from the hotel Reception. The Quad Club offers guests a purpose-built health and fitness facility, with an indoor pool,jacuzzi, sauna, steamroom and the latest gym equipment Please note: opening times of the leisure club may vary seasonally. The hotel is located in the East of London - host to the 2012 Olympics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza London - Docklands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.