This HI Express is located right next to North Acton Central Line Tube Station, and as such gives the benefits of easy access to central London, or I suppose connecting with the Piccadilly Line to Heathow, but an out of town location. Yes, the location is effectively within an industrial zone of Greater London, but its tube connection which really is very close indeed - two minutes walk maximum makes it a really practical option.
The welcome from the Reception staff was very good, the hotel clean and well maintained. Typical HI Express bedroom with decent shower, TV, double bed, double glazing - a good bet which worked well. Buffet breakfast was simple but perfectly OK with breads, scrambled eggs, sausages, beans, yognurts, fruit and fruit juices and tea coffee. Again typical for a decent HI Express. Useful Tesco Metro Mini Supermarket across the road for snacks.
Overall, although this wouldn't look like a good base - on a map - once you put the map with a tube map this is actually a superb place to be based.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and excellent transport links at the Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal hotel. A modern, 5-story hotel with striking blue-and-white facade, Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal is just 2 minutes' walk from North Acton Underground station for speedy links to central London and Westfield Shopping Centre. Friendly staff are waiting to greet you in our stylish Lobby, just 40 minutes by Tube from Heathrow Airport. Host business events for up to 60 delegates in one of Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal's 3 naturally lit meeting rooms and check email anytime via FREE wireless Internet. We're located in the Park Royal Business Centre, home of Carphone Warehouse, and 3.5 miles from major conferences and exhibitions at Wembley conference centre. Westfield London, a 5-minute Tube journey from the hotel, is Europe's largest urban shopping centre with hundreds of designer shops, a cinema complex and many restaurants serving everything from Oysters to Mexican street food. It's 20 minutes to central London for Oxford Street shopping, West End theatre and world-famous attractions like the London Eye. Plan a day's sightseeing over FREE hot buffet breakfast selection at Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal's open-plan Great Room. In the evenings you can watch live sport on the plasma TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.