The best thing about this property is the location. There are 2 subway stations (Queensway and Bayswater) just 3-4 mins away. Area has loads of restaurants and also couple of supermarkets, so convenient esp for families. Hotel itself is also ok, although I found the rooms too small. I had 2 rooms that sleeps 4 and 6 persons, and whilst they managed to squeeze in the beds, it meant that there was very little room left. Rooms also only had a toilet located in the main bedroom, which was inconvenient and one of the rooms (220) had heat emanating from somewhere and was warm. Kitchenette was adequate with usual amenities but fridge had no ice maker and there was no dishwasher. Front desk efficient with calls for cabs and enquiries. Hotel provided towels and toiletries. Downside was that a package I sent to hotel with rail tickets was missing or did not arrive. Nott sure if it was postal service or hotel's fault but if you are thinking of sending items to hotel, do check in advance that it has arrived.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Plaza apartments give you the independence and catering flexibility of your own home together with the comfort and service of a 4* hotel. Think of us as your home, but with cleaning, catering, porters and reception staff thrown in. Serviced apartments are the new direction for the hotel industry. They provide a ready made home rather than a ready made room. Each apartment has its own fully equipped kitchen. You choose whether to enjoy your own home cooking or try the Grand Plaza Breakfast or visit one of the myriad of restaurants within walking distance of the Hotel (or heat up a takeaway!) Grand Plaza is the largest Hotel/Apartment complex in Bayswater. We won the 2009 award for best serviced apartments in London as a result of votes from the readers of Business Destinations Magazine. We accommodate more people each day (tourist, leisure, romantic and business) than any other Serviced Apartment Hotel in the area.We are located in the centre of the West End overlooking the precise type of garden square which Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts climbed into in the Golden Globe nominated film, Notting Hill! We look forward to providing you with a home in central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.