We stayed here four nights in September and while it's not in a central location, the tube isn't far away and so easy to use. We found the staff on reception to be helpful and friendly. Our room, while not large, was well appointed and clean. The breakfast buffet offers a good variety. The only downside we found was that the thermostat in our room wasn't working and so was quite warm. With the lack of a top sheet, we were either too hot with the quilt, or too cold without it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London City South is an AA 4 star hotel ideal for a weekend or holiday in London. The Shard, Borough Market, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Vinopolis and St Pauls Cathedral are just minutes away, while a short tube ride will get you to the shopping, nightlife and theatres of the West End. Guests can enjoy our Elements Restaurant, Clinks Bar and rooftop leisure and fitness suite with gym, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi & internet, chargeable parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel London City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London City South Hotel London
- Accor London City South
- London Novotel
- Novotel London City South England